chp 6. One Day

♠Third pov♤

Taehyung decided to go to the nurse's room to see if Jungkook is resting well. He went inside after knocking the door. He did not see the nurse anywhere. He the find the bed where Jungkook was lying. But it's easy to find him cause there's only one bed with pulled up curtains. He immediately knew that it was Jungkook. He walked to the curtain and peek inside make sure if it's really Jungkook. He smiled gently after he saw a bunny sleeping peacefully. He took a chair and sit beside the sleeping bunny. He slide his fingers through Jungkooks hair and played with them. He remove the hairs that covered bunny's face. He remove them gently making sure he didn't wake up the sleeping bunny.

'You're such a beauty. Did you know that? 'Taehyung whispered gently.

'I wish you were mine. But it's too early for you to be mine. Please be more patient bunny. You'll be mine one day. Even you wouldn't be mine, please be happy. 'Taehyung whispered again while holding Jungkook's hand. He then leaned forward and kissed Jungkook's forehead before leaving. He take a last sight at his bunny boy's beautiful sleeping face and left the nurse's room.

Taehyung walked back to his classroom. But on the other hand, Jungkook sat on his resting bed blushing hard. He heard everything Taehyung said and what he did to him. He then smiled blushing.

'You'll be mine too. One day. One day we'll be together. I'll wait patiently Taehyung. I promise. 'Jungkook smiled and bit his lips. He covered his face with his hands after he noticed that he's blushing hard.

♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤

Annyeong~~~~Thank you guys whoever read it until here ヽ(´▽`)/ Thank you guys for the vote even though it's a boring fanfic. But I promise I'll make it interesting. Please support me and follow me (;´ຶДຶ ')You guys are the best!