Joshua

"Come on Y/N, hurry up!" you hear your boyfriend Joshua groan in annoyance

You really didn't feel like going out today, especially to a crowded place like the mall but Joshua has been whining all day long to visit the music store since he finally got enough money to buy the guitar he has always wanted so you finally gave up on the grudge you were holding and decided to go with him, i mean how could you resist those cute puppy eyes he made!?

"I'm walking as fast as I can!" you respond through your gritted teeth

A second later you feel his hand holding yours and at the speed of light he practically dragged you to run with him, with the result of almost falling a few times you both found yourselves in front of the music store.

"Phew, we made it in time" he says with a smile

"There is one hour left, dummy!" you say half-breathed 

"Well, we wouldn't  have needed to run if you just accepted to go with me in the first place" he argued back innocently 

"Whatever" you say as you roll your eyes and step in the music store

You didn't really have the knowledge of guitars or any musical instrument honestly so they all looked the same to you, just with different colours and all provide the same function but it wasn't like that to Joshua. As you turned around to ask him something, you could see his face glowing in excitement. You regretted not accepting to go earlier as you clearly now know this was really important for him. 

"What are you smiling about?" he says cutting your thoughts 

"Nothing" you say with a huge smile on his face as you grab his hand gleefully

A smile crept on his face, clearly questioning you but he didn't bother as he then went back to looking at the instruments lovingly and distractedly he let go his hands admiring the instruments.

The store was big so in a few minutes you found yourself in the CD aisle alone. You didn't mind going to search for him as yet, since you'll both end up crossing each other's path eventually so you continued to surf the old music albums.

As you continued studying the albums you hear an unfamiliar male voice behind you

"Excuse me ma'm, do you need any help?" 

You turned to see a tall guy,maybe somewhat around your age. He was wearing a red t-shirt with a name label and the store logo, guessing he worked here.

"umm not really, i'm actually here with my boyf-" 

"Waah! I really like this Big Bang album" he cut off your sentence and grabbed the album you were looking at which leaded to him slightly brushing his hands with yours. 

"Do you like Big Bang?" he asked with a smile shining on his face

Since you were too shy and anxious ,you couldn't just leave and go find Joshua, even though you wanted to,so you ended up starting a conversation about Big Bang even though it was mostly just you standing there awkwardly trying to give out hints about you need to leave, but he always cut of your words.

Suddenly you felt something grabbing your arm, you look up and see Joshua with a straight face pulling you to the exit. You couldn't bother turning around as you were thankful he had interrupted the situation. 

"What about the guitar?" you ask  but he doesn't answer, tightening his hand on your wrist.

On the way to home he didn't waste spit to talk to you and it was just silent all the way. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" you ask worriedly,  eager for an answer but he still doesn't open his mouth 

"Joshua Hong, are you jealous!?" you ask grinning trying to make him face you but his face turns red and he quickly turns his head the other way. 

You roll your eyes and proceed to hug him from behind waiting for an answer 

"You looked so happy talking to him" he said with a low voice " I was so distracted that I forgot you were there, i wouldn't blame you for talking to a better guy" he continues, this time sounding as if he could cry

You hug him tighter as you respond 

"Love, don't worry. I wasn't annoyed that you were distracted, I actually adored you looking so delighted and your eyes shone so much, I was really happy. But in surprise I got lost and ended up on the other side so I thought of looking through the music and he just came up to me. I didn't know how to reject him politely, i was really wanting you to come at that moment, didn't know you would be upset. Sorry" you said sincerely explaining the situation and crack up in the end. How cute you thought.

He turned around facing you burying his face in your shoulders 

"Sorry Y/N" he said apologetically

You lift up his face combine your lips softly with his

He then broke it up and said 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" you respond sincerely and continue to were you left 

A few days later you once again went to a music store, but he definitely didn't go to the last one you visited. 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Once again, don't know if it's original or not but ehh I felt like writing it :) Hope you enjoyed it x

BaiBai~~