Wonwoo

"My other half isn't here so how can I live as one?"- Wonwoo, Don't wanna cry

"To Y/N,

You must think i'm a fool right? Writing this letter 1 year later. I have so much to say but I just can't seem to think about how to put the words together so I'll just say these words: I'm sorry.  I'm sorry I can't be there for you anymore. I'm sorry I made you mad or upset. I'm sorry if I acted like a jerk. I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you leave me. 

You probably already moved on. I understand. I'm trying to move on too but i'm finding it hard. Other people tell me to move on from you and live my youthful life, but my other half  isn't here so how can I live as one? Stupid right? 

I know i'm late to say this, but I love you, and no matter how many years pass by you will always be in my mind and I will always be thankful for the amazing memories you have given me. I know this might sound selfish, but I'm always ready to come back to you, or welcome you back into my arms. 

Whether we'll meet again or not, I hope you live a life full of happiness and smiles, a life I wasn't able to provide you with, even though I will forever feel this regret in the bottom of my heart, please find a person who will love you, believe it or not more than I do. 

Bye. 

-Wonwoo. "

__________________________________________________________________________

Playlist of what I listened to while writing this:

Sorry- The Rose (Please go stan them they debuted recently and they are so talented I love them <3)

Fool- Winner

If You- Big Bang 

So Sad ;-; 

I hope this was better than the other ones, i'm trying hard, hwaiting!