Jeonghan

"My heart won't listen like I want" - Jeonghan, Don't wanna cry 

It's been over, 2 weeks and 5 days to be exact. No more waking up with him besides you, slowly soothing your hair and placing kisses,with his soft lips now and then on your forehead. No more him smiling brightly at you and sincerely saying the words 'I love you'. Maybe it was just a lie, a misunderstanding or it just needed to be over. Although you wish to have a warm body to cuddle next to you, the  real question is, any body or his body?

You would wake up to find something to eat, but the fridge was empty, which made you remember him. You would hate it, punch pillows and kick walls. Why are you still reminiscing about him? It was clear that you needed to be apart. You realized that love isn't forever, at least not with him .  It wasn't because you fought or argued, you just happened to drift away, so it would have been better to just break up and move on, spread our love with other people, but your heart keeps aching thinking about the phrase "love with other people" 

You were annoyed with your feelings, as even you couldn't understand them

 Your brain tells you the best option is to move on but you tell yourself that 'my heart won't listen like I want' and it frustrated you more than ever. 

Sometimes you'd wonder if he's feeling the same way,  or has he already moved on? You would stare at your phone for hours, but you knew it was not the right option. 

You then decide to force yourself to move on, but spending time locked at home won't help so you forced yourself to go for a walk. While walking through the wet streets, clearly it had rained before, surrounded by red and orange trees with leaves falling and the smell of a fresh morning after a rainy day. It made you smile, little things like these made you think about him a few times but you tried your best to shake the memories off.

Then suddenly he's there, in front of you, coming your way. You shake your head and blink multiple times but he's there, looking at the wet ground. You decide to ignore and keep walking like you were doing but your eyes meet. 

For the first time in a long time, you couldn't read his eyes,his emotions, it ached your heart but you knew it was now the rightful way. 

And as you feel a cold breeze on your shoulder you both pass by, once lovers now strangers.

____________________________________________________________________________

:'( 

Hope you liked it  ^-^