Wonwoo

It's been almost 2  years now since you and Wonwoo have been going out and your anniversary is just around the corner, the only problem is..

After all these years, you felt that you were the only one to put efforts in this relationship. You were actually the first one to ask him out, the first one to say 'i like you', the first one to hold hands in public and the only one who prepared celebrations for special anniversaries, But this year was going to be different. 

You were not even going to mention the word 'anniversary' in front of him to see if he actually cares about the relationship, and if he has forgotten than you would take a decision and think twice if whether or not you want to be with him, even though you'd probably never accept it deep down your heart. 

Your relationship was built up on walking to school and back home together and sitting next to each other at lunch. Sometimes you went on quick dates but he was either on his phone or interrupted by his friends who always seem to show up when you two are alone. 

These bottles up thoughts made you even angrier. 

"Is something wrong?" Wonwoo asked emotionless while walking you home.

It was the day before your 2 year anniversary, you found it difficult to keep your thoughts inside but you knew this was an important challenge and you had to keep it in.

"Nothing really" you shook your head, clearly something was wrong but i guess it was too much of a bother for him to actually worry or care

"Well bye i guess" he said as soon as you were in front of your house

You smiled effortlessly and stared at him until he vanished from your eyesight while he turned around the corner

As you got inside your house, you couldn't stop the tears from falling and didn't even bother to greet family and just locked yourself up in your room

The next day you didn't even bother to look at your phone, not that there were any calls or anything anyways

You were furious. Not even a 'hi' was sent form him

It was 8:30 in the evening and that's when you couldn't handle it no more.

You got up, changed and went to the place you confessed to Wonwoo, carrying the gift you had bought him a few days ago.

It was a small park with a small lake and a blossom tree in the end of the city you both lived in. It was usually more quiet these days as kids don't come out often but some students who go to school and home with their bikes like resting here and watching the sky, and it was actually how you two first met.

These thoughts were in your mind while walking around the park, and you pretty well managed to keep your tears in as you forced yourself to.

You didn't realize how much time has passed. You checked your phone and saw that it was already 11:00 and as you looked up you saw the stars shining at you so brightly it almost seemed like mocking. 

As you were about to turn around and exit the park you heard a familiar voice

"Y/N?" 

It was clearly Wonwoo, and your anger level was at the point of boiling right now

You took a deep breath and took courage to face him with teary eyes

"What?" you said with a blank expression

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"I could ask the same thing to you" you murmured, well so loud he could actually respond