S.Coups

"The path that used to be familiar, it's now unfamiliar

Is this the path I know? I ask myself" -S.Coups, Don't Wanna Cry 

'Nothing changes if you both truly love each other' .a lie.

'Fighting just makes the relationship grow stronger'. a lie' 

'If you love someone, you can go through thick and thin' .another lie.

Where did all the smiling faces and laughs go? I did not expect them to expire, at least not between the two of us. What's different now? The city hasn't changed, the house hasn't changed, our friends and family haven't changed, so why have we? 

Why don't we greet each other like we used to, with a smile,kiss and a hug? Why do we try to ignore each other's existence and fear when we look into one another's eyes? It's because we don't want to, isn't it? Yes, yes it is. You can't hide the fact, it's not the same as it was. We try to ignore each other  without breaking apart but the universe keeps telling us to tell one another our true feelings. 

But the truth is, we are scared too. Maybe it's because we are scared to hurt each other, maybe it's because we are scared we'll be alone or maybe it's because our relationship will never be the same once someone says it. 

It's hard, it truly is and it hurts.  I want to say it: sorry I don't feel the same way about you, sorry I don't love you the way I used to. You clearly want to too, but why can't we. 

Our vision for the future, the path that used to be familiar, it's now unfamiliar  

Is this the path I know? I ask myself, scared and worried, i try to think yes, but it's not

Then again, if we do break apart, we can try to be mature about it and think of it as a good experience, that's the only good way of thinking, but i'm scared  i'll- no i'm sure i'd regret it somehow in the future, no, will I? 

At the end of the day it truly is just a good experience for the future isn't it? We laughed and we loved, we learned from each other and now it's the time to pass it on to others, that's what it is,right? 

Before I change my mind I need to tell him, or it will get worse and-

"We need to talk" I heard a sad, hoarse voice behind my back

This is our time, our love has expired and my gulp can be heard with all the silence. I hold my burning mug of tea as hard as I can and look at him. 

Then he spoke. 

___________________________________________________________________________

I think this one is quite good, and sad T_T 

I'll try to make them good, but some of the quotes maybe the same because let's be honest-line distribution;-; 

Hope you enjoy the concept :)