~*Eleven*~

"I was searching for you all over the place Paige!" Kaitlain Cassidy exclaims as she and Paige walk away from Matthew, Paige's wedges back on her feet.

"I was just there. Courtney asked me to stay there." Paige explains, her eyes widening in annoyance. She didn't like having to explain herself to anyone especially not to Kaitlain Cassidy of all people.

"Yes, she mentioned that." Kaitlain Cassidy turns to her, her face set in a frown as her slim hand rests on her hip "But she failed to mention that you would be sitting and having your legs on Matthew!"

"Well at least you've found me." Paige counters, her eyes faltering under Kaitlain Cassidy's strong gaze.

"Courtney filled Scarlet, Rachel and I in on everything." Kaitlain Cassidy begins, her voice still rasped in annoyance as she changes the topic.

"Yeah!" Paige sighs, happy Kaitlain Cassidy changed the topic. "I got my manicure and pedicure ruined for nothing!" Paige complains, staring down at her feet and chipped nails.

"Well that's good so that next time, you will think twice before making anymore stupid mistakes." Kaitlain Cassidy scolds, her voice stern as she crosses her arms "Especially ones like this!"

Paige stares at her in gritted contempt. The silence that lingers in the air between the two girls, speaking more volumes than the words previously spoken.

As if anticipating the chaos about to spill over between Paige and Kaitlain Cassidy, Courtney, Rachel and Scarlet walk over to where the two girls are standing. This causes both girls to break their intense gazes.

"Oh great! You found her!" Courtney sighs in happiness as she sets herself between Paige and Kaitlain Cassidy. Scarlet and Rachel also set themselves between Paige and kaitlain Cassidy with Scarlet standing next to Kaitlain Cassidy and Rachel standing next to Paige.

"Yeah. She was busy." Kaitlain Cassidy mumbles under her breath to no one in particular.

"With what?"Scarlet jumps in, curiosity getting the best of her as she raises an eyebrow at both Kaitain Cassidy and Paige.

"None of your business." Paige quickly scoffs at Scarlet before Kaitlain Cassidy can answer her "Let's just focus on the fact that the whole search was a flop!" Paige mutters, memories of the night coming back to her mind.

"What exactly did you expect with a search at night?" Scarlet sneers "I would have actually been surprised if you two did find something!" Scarlet ridicules, a taunting laughter escaping her plump ruby red lips.

"Hey Scarlet! Look here! If you don't have anything better than criticism to contribute then I suggest you don't contribute anything at all!" Paige faces Scarlet squarely, her finger pointing straight at Scarlet's face in warning "If you think that this is so easy then next time, you go to the woods because I am done!" Paige near yells.

"You know, for four very individually smart people, you all are collectively stupid!" Scarlet mocks again and shoves Paige's finger aggressively out of her face. "She lost the darn bracelet five years ago ladies! Five years ago! Not five days! sheesh haven't any of you ever heard of the term 'erosion'? or did you all skip Geography class too?" Scarlet barks in annoyance at all the girls causing the other girls to look at her intensely.

"I knew this would simply not work. I knew it." Scarlet lets out another mocking laugh which causes everyone to feel either stupid or annoyed. She was rubbing salt on injury.

"The bracelet could be buried in the ground, covered with sand, taken my an animal. Heck! It's expensive, anyone could have stolen it. I could have told you all this earlier before Princess Paige here and Courtney went on that wild goose chase but you four decided to plan without me!" Scarlet scoffs and then draws a small breath, her eyes suddenly bored "Anyway.." She drawls "My point is, you girls are all so stupid. But don't listen to me, I'm the resident drunkard afterall."