Chapter Seven~ Ezra

Ezra couldn't believe that he had almost kissed him. No. He couldn't believe how badly he wanted to kiss him. To taste his lips again. Last time they had tasted like mint and strawberry. Just thinking about it had his mouth watering. He didn't know if he was grateful, or disappointed that the phone had rung, interrupting them.

That name though. David. Ezra couldn't get it out of his head. It just stayed in his mind, distracting him at moments as they went through Calculus and Language arts again and then chemistry.

It eventually became aware to the both of them that they really didn't need to be doing all of this work, but neither of them wanted to be parted from the other, so they stayed, shoulder to shoulder leaning over whatever book was resting over both of their laps.

Ezra though of his list from the week before. Of reasons that he hated Adrian Vang. His small hands. Those were actually perfect, Ezra noticed as Adrian tried to explain something to him buy waving his arms around. How he always wears his hair pinned up. It was like that now, and Ezra was thankful because he could see the others eyes completely. His smile. It was gorgeous. His laugh. He actually had two laughs, Ezra learned, though one was just a giggle and the other was a beautiful sound as the boy's eyes crinkled and he smiled.

This wasn't good for Ezra's health, he feared, but he didn't really care.

"You're really pretty, do you know that?" Ezra had been doing this the entire night. Giving small compliments that made the younger stutter and his cheeks turn an adorable pink.

"For someone who hated me a week ago-"

"For the last time, I don't think I ever really hated you," Ezra said quickly, but Adrian kept talking.

"You are being way to nice to me".

Adrian, Ezra noticed, didn't take compliments well. He acted as if he didn't deserve them, and it only made Ezra want to give him more and more. He did.

"I can't get over how short you are. It's adorable," and, "you have the perfect body," and, "you're so fucking smart. It's kind of se-" It was at that moment when it occurred to him that he was flirting, and that caused him to fall silent. Adrian looked alarmed.

"It's kind of what?" He asked, his voice light but confident, and Ezra swallowed, looking at this boy for just a second longer before he stood up off the couch.

"I should take you home," was his response as he looked down at Adrian, whose eyes widened at this. Ezra stepped over his legs and moved to go to the door. "I should go get the car- umph". At some point, Adrian had stood and wrapped his fingers around Ezra's wrist, pulling him back to face him. Just as his eyes landed on Adrian's face, he felt the other's hand at the base of his neck, pulling his face down to kiss his lips. "Adrian," he mumbled against his mouth, but the other didn't seem to care about protests for the moment because he slipped his tongue between Ezra's lips.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Without even processing what was happening, Ezra slipped his arms around Adrian's waist, holding his body close as he kissed him back. This was their second kiss. The first had been quick and uneasy, but this one was full of passion, igniting a fire of need in Ezra's stomach that he needed the other to put out for him.

There was tongue and teeth and it was oh so overwhelming that Ezra let the other take control, which was something he didn't often let people do.

"I want you," Adrian whispered. 

***Sex Scene Removed to avoid breaking guidelines***

***

"You're actually bringing me home now?" Adrian asked, pulling his shirt back over his head and Ezra smiled at the other's extremely messy hair.

Instead of fixing it himself, as he so desperately wanted to, he quietly handed him a brush, feeling as if he still didn't have the right to touch the other boy. At least not yet. "I am," Ezra agreed, and Adrian accepted what he was being handed and quickly ran it through his straight hair.

Despite what Ezra had believed earlier, he did have the ability to get hard again, and so did Adrian, so he had pushed the other onto his hands and knees and took him from behind that way.

Ezra wasn't sure if he had feelings for Adrian, but he was definitely sure that he loved the other's body. There was no more denying it.

"Damn". Adrian dropped Ezra's brush onto his dresser and then looked at the other. "Do I look like I just had three consecutive orgasms? I don't really want my parents aware of this fact". Ezra looked him up and down, though he did have a neck covered in hickeys, the rest of the signs could be merely explained as a result from studying for six hours. The boy looked absolutely exhausted and his eyes were drooping.

"You look tired".

"I am". Adrian sighed, looking Ezra up and down one last time. "Alright. You can take me home".

Ezra was quiet as he walked the other out to his car, absentmindedly forgetting to unlock it until Adrian giggled and told him to so he could put his saxophone in the back seat. He didn't know how to act, or what any of this meant.

"Hey," Adrian said, his voice soft, once they were both seated in the car. "I can just forge-"

"I don't want you to," Ezra said, and he really didn't. He didn't know what he wanted, but he was sure that it wasn't them pretending once again like nothing had happened. "That clearly doesn't do anything".

The car was quiet. Ezra, now knowing where Adrian lived, but only how to get there from school, drove to Springfield High, and then drove to the other's home from there.

Adrian cleared his throat. "Does this mean you're done pretending to hate me?" Ezra had just turned onto his street and was slowing the car to turn into his driveway. He spoke after he parked.

"I guess so". They were just looking at each other, and to both their surprise, it was Ezra who closed the distance between them, kissing him gently.

When he pulled back, Adrian's eyes were still closed. "Okay," Adri said softly, and his eyes slowly opened. "Okay".