Chapter Fifteen~ Ezra

He and Adrian were just finishing when they had been interrupted by a knocking at the door. They of course had finished, and even when the knocking continued they laid in bed for a few more minutes, cuddling, until Ezra got annoyed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants so he wouldn't be answering the door naked.

Which wouldn't have been a real problem if he had known it was Spencer. They had been best friends for a long time and had seen everything that was eventually going to be seen.

"So he's here?" Spencer asked, grinning evilly and pushing past Ezra, immediately heading for his bedroom and Ezra hoped to god that Adrian had put some cloths on.

Earlier that day, when it had been just the two of them, Spencer demanded to know more about the date, even though Ezra had called him directly after and talked to him about it for three hours, so his best friend was a up to date as possible.

Ezra watched as Spencer pushed open his bedroom door, and over his shoulder, Ezra could see Adrian sitting on his bed, wearing a hoodie that was too big to belong to Adrian, so that meant it was Ezra's, and his skinny jeans. On his lap was an open textbook and Ezra remembered his promise. "Define syntax, you horny fuck," Adrian said, and when there was no response Adrain raised his head, and his eyes widened at the sight of two boys rather than one.

"Hello cupcake!" Spencer greeted, entering the room and dropping down into the chair that Ezra had in front of his desk. Adrian studied him for a moment, and then shifted his gaze to Ezra, who shrugged and then went to lay across his mattress, wrapping his arms around Adri's waist.

"I like cupcakes," Adrian commented, and Ezra watched in amusement as Spencer wiggled his eyebrows.

"I thought you would". Spencer spun around in the chair once. "Do you like frosting?"

"I-" Adrian was clearly confused, but he answered anyways, nodding as he did so. "Yeah".

"Have you ever tasted it sexually?" This didn't really seem to make sense, and Adrian's lips parted for a moment before he smirked suddenly.

"By that do you mean have I ever licked it off of someone's naked body?"

Spencer shrugged. "Or had someone lick it off of you," he grinned, catching Ezra's eye and winking. "Both work".

"I can't say that I have," Adrian admitted, and he glanced at Ezra's exposed torso then, "sadly though. In my previous sexual experiences there was never really anything involved besides cigarettes and emotional trauma". Spencer looked intrigued and Ezra tightened his arms around Adrian's waist, offering him support that he wasn't sure the other needed.

"That's the best kind," Spencer said, and then he spun around counter clockwise and kicked a bunch of things off of Ezra's desk as he did so. "So Adrian Vang. Have you ever given head?"

Adrian once again glanced at Ezra, his expression very unsure and Ezra rolled his eyes, trying to tell him without words that his best friend was kind of a lunatic and he should just go with it. "I have".

"Are you any good at it?"

"Spence," Ezra interrupted, and Adrian let out a surprised laugh.

"I don't know. I like to think so, but I think you should be asking Ezra that question".

"Alright," Spencer said, very serious, and then he directed his attention to Ezra and stared at him expectantly.

"What?" Ezra asked, looking between the two boys, one breathtakingly beautiful and the other breathtakingly stupid.

"Is he any good?" Spencer asked, and Ezra blinked.

"You can't seriously expect me to answer that". Now both Spencer and Adrian were looking at him, both awaiting an answer that Ezra didn't really want to give. This was private stuff. None of it concerned Spencer. He answered anyways when it became clear that they were both planning on staring at him until he did so. "He's very good," Ezra addressed his best friend, not daring to look at the boy who shook in his arms as he giggled. "His gag reflex is under control and he understands that teeth is good if you use the right amount. It's not at all like Sarah Mc-what's-her-face who tried to bite my dick off that one time". Spencer looked pleased with this answer, and Ezra, who still was refusing to look at his boyfriend, would bet his life on the fact that Adrian did too.