Chapter Thirteen~ Ezra

Ezra was really nervous, and Spencer wasn't helping at all. "What if he's just not that into you?" This was the end of Spencer's long list of questions for Ezra that all held the sole purpose of creeping him out. They worked.

"Would you stop that, please?" He asked, running a hand through his brown hair and then messing it up again. Did Adrian even like his appearance? Would it matter what he wore? What his hair looked like? Great. Now he just sounded like Spencer. "You need to go home".

"Hey man, it's not everyday that you straight best friend goes on his first date with a boy. I want to be there for you. I want to-"

"Scare me," Ezra finished and Spence snorted.

"No, but if that's what it takes to make me entertained, then it shall be so". God he was such an idiot. "Ez, man, what are your plans for tonight. Dinner and a movie? I have one of those movie popcorn bowls with a hole in the bottom of it if you need," he offered and Ezra tried to grimace, but couldn't fight the smile that took over his face instead.

"You've been single your entire life, you virgin. Why do you have that if you have no use for it?" Spencer, who was lying across his bed with his head lying over the edge, looked offended and rolled over so he was no longer upside down.

"I am not a virgin," he claimed, but to Ezra's knowledge, he was, and Spencer couldn't help but tell him everything.

"Oh really?" Ezra laughed and Spencer huffed loudly. "Who then? Who, on earth, was willing to have sex with you and risk the chance of getting pregnant and bringing a little Spencer into this world?" This would be harsh, coming from anyone but him, of course, and Spencer rolled back over and laughed loudly.

"I'd say the same about you but you take it up the ass so," he joked, and Ezra stepped away from his wall length mirror and dropped down onto his bed next to Spencer.

"I'm a pitcher," he said simply.

"Really?" Spencer asked, faking, or at least he better be faking, surprise. "This whole time I thought it was Adrian on top, fucking you. Out of the two of you, he does seem more masculine". None of this really bothered Ezra, but he thought he should be difficult right back, so he said:

"You know, I haven't washed these sheets since Adri and I had sex on them". Spencer calmly rolled off of the bed onto the floor and Ezra snickered.

"The second you drop me off at home, I'm going to put my television in my shower so I don't get bored when I'm in there to the next twenty years".

"I think you're in for a surprise," Ezra said simply, glancing at the clock to check the time again. He was supposed to pick Adri up at six, so he'd have to leave early to drop Spencer off. It was 5:20, so he stood from the bed and went to check his hair one last time.

"Now are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Ezra turned to Spencer and gestured for him to get up, but the other only rolled over onto his back and looked at the ceiling.

"What your plans are". Ezra furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Didn't I just?"

"No," Spencer sounded annoyed and Ezra walked over and kicked him.

"We need to go". Spencer grasped onto Ezra's offered hand and allowed himself to be pulled to his feet.

"No," he repeated, "you didn't tell me what you were going to do. You instead decided to make fun of my non existent virginity".