Chapter Twenty-Seven~ Ezra

"I think this went well," Adrian said and Ezra looked down at him a smiled, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

It had gone well. Better than well. It was fantastic. Not only did Adrian like his parents, but his parents liked Adrian. It was better than Ezra could have ever imagined. "It did," he agreed, leaning forward and kissing the corner of Adrian's mouth. It was a quick kiss, since there were standing in front of the restaurant and Ezra's parents could pull up with the car at any second, but Adrian giggled anyways and fisted his hand in Ezra's shirt, pulling him forward for another kiss, this one a bit longer, but still far too short.

"I love you," Adrian whispered and Ezra closed his eyes and groaned, pressing his forehead against the youngers.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that," Ezra said and Adrian giggled once more.

"Good, becuase I don't think I'll ever stop saying it". Ezra's eyes opened, peering into the boy's light brown eyes.

"Forever?" Ezra asked, sounding hopeful but feeling rather scared that the younger would immediately take back what he had said.

But Adrian didn't. Instead he grinned gorgeously and whispered in return, "forever".

Ezra kissed him then, not caring if they got interrupted by his parents, but sadly, they weren't that lucky.

"Well well well," a sickening voice interrupted. Ezra placed it immediately, recalling the boy whispering in his ear the week before, and he pulled away from Adrian, protectively pushing the boy behind him while reaching back to lace their fingers together. "I was hoping I'd run into you soon, Ezra Drake. Wanted you to know I was considering pressing charges against you for breaking my nose".

Ezra's eyes raked over Caleb's face and he couldn't help but to grin at his bruised nose. Good. If Adrian had to look at his bruised face in the mirror everyday, so could he. "If you do that I'll tell them that you were going to rape me," Adrian said softly and Ezra glanced at him to see the boy looking at his feet.

"But I didn't".

"You did enough," Adrian mumbled and Ezra squeezed his fingers reassuringly. Caleb looked annoyed.

"It's not rape if a boy, looking to have sex with anyone, spends the entire night flirting with me and willingly gets into my vehicle and comes into my hom-"

"It becomes rape the second I tell you to stop," Adrian shot back, sounding more confident than he had moments before, but Caleb was no longer looking at Adrian. Instead he smirked as he watched Ezra's face.

"Didn't know about that part, did you?" he taunted and Ezra dropped his eyes. "How does it feel to know that just two weeks ago your boyfriend was out dressed like a slut ". Ezra swallowed and clenched his jaw. Even though him and Adrian had been split at the time, and Adrian had every right to have sex with whoever he wanted to, it still stung that Adrian was going to have sex with someone who wasn't him.

" Ezra, I-" Adrian began but Ezra turned to him and cupped his face. Adrian's teeth were biting at his lower lip and he looked apologetic and bit like he might cry.

"Hey," Ezra said, smiling reassuringly at him. "If I were you, I would've wanted to go out and forget me too".

"You're-" Adrian's voice cracked and he cleared it. "You're not mad at me?"

"Oh no, baby. Of course not". Adrian smiled, raising a hand and pressing it against Ezra's.

"Why are you so perfect?" Adrian asked, his eyes crinkling as his smile widened and Ezra leaned forwards to brush his lips against his, trying to ignore the fact that Caleb was right behind them.