One hundred twenty eight

More smol and tol aus

"I told you even though I'm short, I'll still beat your ass if you dare touch my friend again. Now, look at where we are. I hope you know how to pack a punch, fucker."

Person A being as tall as a giraffe, at least as Person B says, moving all of B's favorite foods up to the very top shelf until the shorter apologizes for being "mean." Bonus: If Person B attempts to get back their stuff by climbing on a chair, but fall. Luckily the not, that mad nor mean, Person A catches them.

I'm the cute pastel kid in our rather cliché relationship as the jock and the flower kid, but you're a pansy and I'll knock that asshole's teeth out for you sweetheart. "Let me know if they keep bothering you after this one, eh?"

You're so tall they wouldn't let you do the school play because they already built the set and you don't fit through any of the doorways... I'll get you a bouquet anyways if you'd like sweetie?

We came to the shower to have a fun time, but you hit your head on the the shower head and I'm laughing uselessly as you curse at the piece of bathworks jutting from the wall, I love you.

We're vampires that were both changed together, and consequently buried together. You're right next to me in your coffin, but because you're so much taller I know you've already dug up to the surface. Will you please help me, I can hear you giggling up there you know.

"I swear to fucking god, will you please just put your head down a little bit you asshole, I'm trying to take vital notes and I'm failing this class, and woah... what's your number because you're hot and even though I'm a shithead, I want to take you out."

I'm not short, I'm average height, for your information... fanfic writers.