One hundred fifty six

MORE Height Difference Prompts
- "We met because you tripped over me (because I'm tiny of course) and now you're trying to propose to me but while looking for me you tripped... over my entire body."

- "You always try to sneakily kiss me because I can't get you back but little did you know I've been working out just so I can climb you like a tree to do the same."

- "You somehow forget that I'm tiny and just face-planted into the floor because you tried to lean on me. I know it probably hurts but this is too funny."

- "I just watched you stack 3 chairs on top of each other to reach the top shelf because I accidentally put something up there. And... now I had to catch you because that was a stupid idea."

- "I went out and bought super tall high heels so I could finally be your height only I don't know how to walk in these."
- "We went to school together but haven't seen each other in a long time and wow have you gotten tall."

- "I don't know who you are but I need you to lift me up so I can grab that thing off the top shelf. I know it's awkward that we're strangers and your hand is close to my butt, it's fine (mainly because you're cute)."

- "You started messing with me by putting stuff on the top shelf so now I'm getting back by hiding everything in the bottom drawers/cupboards."

- "Everybody thinks that you're dating a minor because I'm as tall as a short 13 year old and you're... I don't know, super tall."

- "We don't own a ladder but we really need to fix stuff around the house so now I'm using you as a ladder."