One hundred sixty eight

Some random prompts, and a few are nsfw too.

- Imagine Person A making loud sexual noises in front of Person B while eating a "suggestive" food (examples includes bananas, hot dogs, peaches, ect.). Bonus if Person B is trying to work on an important project while Person A is doing it.
- Imagine that Person A woke up really early in the morning. They're feeling pretty awake, and they try to get out bed, but then they disturb Person B by moving, so they lull Person B back to sleep somehow before they can get up. Bonus if Person A does something really loving and sweet when they're the less affectionate partner.
- Imagine Person A finding a lost or hurt animal in the streets/woods, and they argue with Person B until they convince them that they should help it. Bonus if the animal turns out to be a powerful/magical creature when it appears to be just a regular animal at first (especially if magical creatures are canon in your fandom/universe).
- Imagine your OTP going through a pregnancy scare because of a highly defective at-home pregnancy test. Bonus if your OTP is M/M or F/F. Why they would take a pregnancy test in the first place is up to you.
- Imagine Person A seeing Person B and just having the most powerful, undeniable urge to have sex. Just out of the blue with no provocation except for Person B's existence. Bonus if they're having conflicting feelings about acting upon the urge because they're in public.
- Imagine if Person A and Person B were going out together on this perfect romantic date that Person A had completely planned out from the first minute to the last, but then they realized that they forgot it was Labor Day and that almost none of the places in town they wanted to go to was open. Now they have to comprimise by doing a more mediocre version of what they had planned instead (for example: instead of a romantic candle-lit dinner at a fancy restaurant, they decide to go get take-out at a fast food restaurant instead).
- Imagine that Person A and Person B lived together. Person A comes home one day and hears loud moaning coming from their bedroom, recognizing Person B's voice. Person A assumes, to their horror, that Person B is cheating on them, and they rush to the bedroom and open the door. Instead of seeing a cheating partner, Person A actually walks in on Person B masturbating/using sex toys while moaning out Person A's name. The outcome is your choice. Bonus if Person A gets aroused.
- Imagine that Person A and Person B live together, and Person A accidentally ruins some kind of important furniture (like the dining room table or the couch,) and Person B drags Person A to Ikea to buy new furniture. Bonus if Person A actually wanted to "accidentally" ruin that piece of furniture, and they're hiding their excitement to go furniture shopping with an already pissed off Person B.
- Imagine your OTP dressing up for Halloween or cosplaying at a convention. Bonus if only one partner wanted to dress up originally, and the other partner is just going along with it to make their partner happy.
- Imagine that Person A finds one of those foam noodle things you play with in the pool while shopping with their partner, and Person A challenges Person B to a noodle duel. The outcome of Person B's decision is your choice. Bonus if it somehow turns into a noodle jousting tornament instead if Person B accepts the challenge.