give me therapy

To Lou💖🌈: Hey, I'm headed to the store. Need anything? Xx

From Lou 💖🌈: Get me some chocolate 😍 Be safe x

Harry chuckled and slid his phone into his back pocket before pulling his coat on and heading out the door, his hair styled into a messy bun.

He hummed to himself quietly as he walked down the sidewalk

He hummed to himself quietly as he walked down the sidewalk. The weather had been a little windy lately, but Harry decided he would walk to the store nonetheless. After attempting to make a pasta dinner, Harry realized they actually had nothing besides tea in their flat.

It was Louis' turn to go to the store, but the younger lad never really minded the walk.

Once he stepped into the medium sized store, Harry made his way to the vegetables so he could finish his pasta dinner. He also grabbed a couple of ready made meals so neither of them would starve when they didn't want to cook. After all that, he went to the candy isle to grab some chocolate for Louis and something sweet for himself.

"Harry?" The boy turned around with a raised eyebrow, not recognizing the voice. "Long time no see," Nick smiled, extending his arm out to the lad. "How've you been lately?"

Harry gulped and looked away, clutching the basket so hard his knuckles began to turn a pale shade of pink. He tried to keep his head down and grab the final items he needed to get him and Louis through the week.

"C'mon, H. I know I fucked up, and you have every right to hate me for it, but can we please talk? At least be civil to each other?" His voice was doing the thing that made Harry weak. He used that tone and it made Harry feel like he was back in high school and relying on Nick for everything.

The shaken boy looked up, letting out a quiet sigh when he looked at Nick. "There's nothing to talk about, Nick. What's done is done, okay? Can't we both just– just move on?"

"I never thought I'd see the day when you would tell me to move on." Harry rolled his eyes and turned to leave, only to have his arm grabbed. "I'm sorry, that was rude. I just wanted to talk, maybe apologise? Please?"

There was the tone again. It made Harry weak every time because even after all these years of being hurt and manipulated, it took him back to a time in his life when that was all he needed– that voice was the only thing that made him feel safe.

"Fine." He mumbled, looking down at his basket once more.

"Great. Wanna come back to my flat? We can talk over some tea," Nick inquired, reaching onto one of the shelves for a bag of crisps.