i had everything

Monday came along all too quickly for everyone in the Tomlinson household.

Louis went around to each of the girls, making sure they got ready for their days.

The boy graduated the year prior and decided against going to Uni for a while so he could help his mum with the kids. He didn't mind it much, he wanted to help his mum as much as he could and this was the best way possible. Jay had left a few hours earlier to start her morning shift at the local hospital, leaving Louis alone to drive the kids to school.

"Lottie, c'mon! We have to leave!" Louis yelled from the front door, instructing the eldest twins to buckle Doris and Ernest into their car seats. Seconds later, Lottie was jogging down the stairs, glaring at Louis as she walked to the car and got in the middle seats along with Fizzy.

Louis jumped into the drivers seat and started the car, wasting no time throwing the car in reverse. He drove to daycare and helped Lottie bring the youngest twins in, then he drove to the middle school and watched Daisy and Phoebe jump out, yelling their goodbyes.

Once he got to the high school, he waited for Lottie and Fizzy to get out before he turned around and headed back to the house. When he had arrived, he parked the car in the driveway and got to work with some of the chores he wanted to get done. Jay, bless her heart, never asked Louis to do much besides drive the children to school, but Louis took it upon himself to do as much as he could for the woman. She gave him and his siblings everything she possibly could and he wanted to give back.

So he fixed a leaky sink upstairs and did some laundry, folding everything neatly and putting it in the correct spots. He tidied up around the house and then collapsed on the couch with his sketchbook resting on his lap and his favourite charcoal pencil in his other hand. Time went by rather quickly as he sat there and sketched out different sceneries and before he knew it, it was time to start picking everyone up.

Sighing softly, he put his things on the kitchen table and then grabbed his keys to begin the drive back. Lottie and Fizzy were first, then the youngest set of twins, then the eldest set of twins. He asked each one how their day was and gave animated responses to everyone. He loved his sisters more than anything and he would no doubt do anything for them.

"There was a fight at school today," Fizzy announced as if it was the best thing ever.

"Yeah, two guys got into a fight. It was bad, actually. Had to step in and get them off each other." Lottie said with a shake of her head.

"Well that's not good. Why did the get in a fight?" Louis asked with a furrowed brow. Fizzy shrugged at that. "Must not have been a good enough reason to fight, then." He concluded. Though to him, no reason was a good enough reason to fight with someone.

That's just how he was— he was raised to treat people with kindness and he didn't understand how you couldn't be kind to someone when they hadn't done anything to you.

"Lou-Lou! Can we go to the park?" Phoebe asked with a bright smile. How could he say no to that?

He helped the twins into their coats and then put his own on before the three of them headed out towards the park by their house. They passed by Harry's house and Louis couldn't help but smile when he saw the garden gnome outside, it seemed like such a Harry thing to have.

Speaking of the devil, the curly haired boy was sitting on a bench next to the park with his knees drawn to his chest and his head pressed against his knees while his body shook with quiet sobs.