The Blue Eyed Wolf

We gallop through the forest the trees just a blurry mass of green, I saw a hawk fly down over the grass through the forest. It's moments like these that help me through the tough times right now. Between the problems with my mom, and the realization of my old mare's condition. I heard a slight howl in the distance, a normal wolf I hear occasionally. I pull my horse up and we start to walk, she slams to stop and looks into the the dark undergrowth of the trees. I followed her stare and there I see in the brush two crystal blue eyes. He gives a whimper then turns on his heel, I watch his tail as he runs away. I feel this urge to go after him but I don't, I get a call from my mom telling me to come home. "It's ok girl." I say, as I turned her around to gallop home.
---------------------------Out on patrol I smell the most amazing smell I've ever come across. It's the sent of vanilla and roses. My wolf, Hayden, howls without my control, yelling,"Mate! Mate! Mate!" Then we took off running through the forest. We followed the amazing sent over logs, through bushes, and even had to jump a creek. Luckily it wasn't near the border of our pack territory. I saw a girl on a horse galloping in the distance and hide in the brush. She asks her horse to walk and that's when her horse stops suddenly and stares at me. I look at the girl and the roses and vanilla smell just got intoxicating. The girl follows her horses eyes and her bright blue eyes pierce through to my soul. Ryker! My dad, the alpha, screams through a mind-link. Get home now! You were supposed to be back almost an hour ago! I whimper in response, turn tail and run.
---------------------------"How was your ride?" My mom asked when I walked though the door. "It was great! We just took a gallop through the forest." "That's cool." "Can I go for a run?" "Yea that's not a problem." "K love you!" "Love you too!" I changed into some tuning clothes and ran back out to where I saw the wolf to see if I could track him.
---------------------------"What took you so long Ryker?" My dad asked angrily. He is very protective lately due to the rogue problems we've been having. "I found an interesting trail that I had to follow." I said truthfully. "And did you find anything?" "Sort of..." "What does that..." Fortunately he was cut off by my mother, Luna Irene, when she walked into his office. "We've got a breech!" "Ryker! Let's go!" When both ran to the woods and shifted at the edge. Where are they? My dad asked his warriors. If by they, you mean he, he's on the east side of the forest. Dylan replied. On our way! I said. We kept running until we saw the warriors and there he was standing a little in the distance tracking something back towards the pack house. "Uh oh!" I said to Hayden. "Crap!" He said back. That's a rouge! My dad said angrily. Yes we've been watching his movements for a while and he hasn't moved yet. I was intoxicated by a scent in the near distance and could not focus. Ryker! God damn it! Would you snap out of your thoughts! My dad was absolutely furious. Sorry dad. I got distracted. I said hesitantly. Yeah I know you got distracted now pay attention. He said. Let's just scare him out of the woods. Jarred suggested. Alright warriors let's do that. My father orders. MINE! I yelled through my mind. What are you talking about Ryker? He asked. Oh. Sorry dad! I responded. Ok then we'll chase him and I'll figure out what to do next. He looked at me and I nodded. Then I looked over and saw her again. She was tracking my prints as well. I snuck over a little ways to watch her. They turned on the rouge and left but I stayed and followed the scent I knew was my mate's. After not succeeding in finding me she went back home, I followed just to make sure she got there safe.