Family Secret

⬆️Ryker's painting
"Hey Ryker, we're headed over to see your mate, me and you." My dad said coming into my room. "Ok!" I said covering up my painting. "What are you painting now?" My dad doesn't like me painting, he thinks it takes away my power as future alpha. "Nothing, it's nothing. Let's go." I covered up my painting of Evie and left my room, shutting my door on my way.
Hey Evie, would you mind if my dad and I come see you and your dad? I texted my Sweet.
Yea! Come on over!
See you soon.
--------------------------- The doorbell rings and I get it knowing it's Ryker! My dad steps behind me and gasps. "Zane?" "Warren?"
My dad and Ryker's dad know each other. Why is that? Hey can you hear me? "Ahhhhp!" I yelped and jumped from Ryker's voice in my head and everyone looks at me, so I just smile it off. So I guess you can hear me. That means you are were! I have no idea how this works but it's kinda cool. What do you mean were? I ask Ryker. Oh sorry I think it would be best to find out from the conversation that is about to happen. He said before ushering me through the door. "How did you find me Zane?" My father asked Ryker's dad, who I know as Zane. "Well ya see here, my son, Ryker was out on patrol when he came across your daughter. And well you know..." "They aren't!" He looked between Ryker and I. "Yes they are and she can feel it too!" I can feel what? "So she got my gene!" "Yes she did." "Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here!" I had finally had enough. "Ok sweetheart. There's been a um little family secret. So Zane is my best friend from a long time ago when I was an active member of a werewolf pack." "What?! Are you serious?" "Yes sweets we decided we wanted to live a human life, when we had you that is, because your mother is human. We saw no signs of you being a wolf so we just kept silent. Well nothing but the fact that you healed extremely fast, but we thought maybe it just passed through." "So what I'm hearing is that all of you guys including me are werewolves?!" "Yes." "Ok I need a little while to let this settle in. I'm going for a gallop." At that I ran out the door and jumped on Crescent, galloping off.
---------------------------Can I follow her to make sure she's safe? I ask my dad. Fine but let her alone and let her put it all together.
Ok.
I ran after her amazing scent.

Her scent...its in two places at once. One way has another smell with it, and the other is just her smell. I get worried and run to where there's a mix of smells to find her horse with no rider. I immediately turn and run towards her smell calling through our link the whole way. Evie!? Everest!? Please be ok Sweet! I just found you my mate! I can't loose you in the same week! I could feel her presence so I knew she was open to me. I kept running in the direction of the scent. Then I heard a howl.
---------------------------Shift god damn it! Why can't I shift! I imagined myself as a beautiful blondeish wolf with bright blue eyes. Then I felt my bones start breaking and moving, transforming my body to be that of a wolf's. Surprisingly it wasn't as painful as I thought, I also didn't look like I thought but I decided to try out my voice anyways and howled.

Evie!? Everest!? Please be ok Sweet! I just found you my mate! I can't loose you in the same week! I heard Ryker's worried voice in my head

Evie!? Everest!? Please be ok Sweet! I just found you my mate! I can't loose you in the same week! I heard Ryker's worried voice in my head. I got up and ran towards his magnificent scent. And when we ran into each other at first he didn't recognize me and growled, but when I lied down and whimpered he jumped out of his defensive position. Evie? He linked me. Yea! It's me! I'm a wolf!!!! I responded excitedly. I thought you were hurt because your horse is over there. Oh yea my horse. Let's shift and I'll show you how I get her. We both shifted and I whistled to Cres. She came galloping through the trees to me. I jumped up on her and held a hand out to Ryker which he took and we walked back to my house.
---------------------------
"Would you both come back into the pack?" Zane pleaded with Warren. "We're already in pack territory so I guess it wouldn't be that big of a change." "Well I'd like you to move into the pack house." "Ok well do it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey there readers!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like it so far! Comment your thoughts and vote! Till next time!