Recognition

Hey Ryker! Want to go riding? I texted Ryker.
Yea! Meet at the same place as yesterday! He replied instantly.
Ok be right there! I went out to jump on Crescent and galloped to the spot, jumping a few logs along the way! I got to the spot and there he was! That amazing face, Ryker, and a beautiful, big silver mare! "She's beautiful! What's her name?"
"Eclipse!" "Oh cool a moon name! My horse is Crescent!" "That's awesome!" "So where should we go?" "Follow me!" He said as he turned and cantered off. "Hey wait up!" I galloped after him and we rode side by side at a slow canter.

We arrived at a small lake and got off our horses. We sat down next to each other, then he lied down so I followed suit. He had put his arm around me but I didn't mind. "So Evie! Tell me about yourself!" "What do you want to know?" "Just the basics: favorite color, song, artist, subject, your age and birthday, about your family. That kinda stuff." He looked over at me and we locked eyes. "Well..." I said turning back toward to look at the sky. "My favorite color is a light turquoise, my favorite song is Hometown Girl and American Spirit and favorite artist is Luke Bryan." I paused a second to watch a pair of doves fly over the clearing. "I live with my mom, Fallon, my dad, Warren Stone..." "Wait Stone?" "Yeeesss. That's my last name..." "Ok it's not a big deal." "Oook then. I have one little sister named Heather. I'm 17 on May, 18th. Your turn!" "Ok my favorite color is the same, my favorite song is also hometown girl and same artist as well! I live with my mom, my dad, my little brother, and my baby sister. Their names are Bella, Zane, Luke, and Brittany. I'm 18 next April." "That's cool. We're pretty close in age!" We look deep into each other's eyes for a full minute we stared. The feeling he gave me just looking in his eyes I couldn't wait to kiss him. He leaned in and I closed my eyes it was the most magnificent feeling I've ever had. My first kiss. The fireworks set off in my brain, I never wanted it to end. All to quickly the kiss came to an end and we just sat there in each other's arms, then my phone started ringing ruining our moment. "That's my mom I got to go. "I said to Riker. "OK I guess I'll see you later." He gave me a quick kiss and we called our horses. We rode off in our separate directions hoping to see each other soon.
---------------------------
Dad I need to talk to you. I said in the mind link. What is it son.
Meet me in your office in 10 minutes please. I said. OK I'll be there soon.
"So what did you want to talk about?" My dad asked in a good mood for once. "I found her!" "What?! You found her-her?" His look of shock made me a little sad. "Yes. But she's human..." "Ohhh..." "Yes. Well I'm not sure...I just know she doesn't live in our pack or another. She lives on our territory though." "Ok well we'll find out. Now I've got to go so I'll see you later."
---------------------------"I DON'T NEED YOU! I NEVER NEEDED YOU! I ONLY STUCK WITH YOU FOR THE KIDS!" I had just walked in the house and heard my mother screaming. I stayed a second to see what else was said. "WELL IF YOU DON'T NEED ME THEN JUST LEAVE!" My dad yelled back, I could tell he was crying. "FINE! I WILL! AND IM TAKING HEATHER WITH ME! YOU CAN KEEP THAT BRAT EVEREST! THAT IS THE WORST NAME IN THE HISTORY OF NAMES!" My mother always thought my dad had cheated on her after I was born and blamed me. I was only a new born. I ran out of the house crying, hopped on my old mare and let her take me away. I didn't care how fast she ran, just as long as I was far away from that house. She was still galloping when an owl flew out of a tree, being the half Arabian she was she spooked causing me to fly off. I came off easy because I wasn't really hanging on. I flew through the air in an almost peaceful way then hit the ground hard. I felt a sharp pain in my knee as it hit first, then I was almost unconscious.
---------------------------Aahhhh! I suddenly had a sharp, shooting pain in my left knee. "Ryker? Are you ok?" My father and everyone else at the meeting looked worriedly at me. "Ah...yeah... I think I'm ok." I replied still feeling a tremendous pain in my knee and feeling light headed. "MATE!" Hayden yelled at me. "Ok hold on!" I blocked out Everest and looked at my father. "Everest is hurt!" "Who's...Oh that's her name! Ok go. I'll send some warriors after you." "No I'll get Jarred and Daniel!" "Ok go!" I took off for the woods and shifted as I called for Jar and Danny in my mind link. I ran until I saw a horse with a bridle grazing in the distance, I looked over and saw a lump on the ground. I ran to Everest and cradled her with my muzzle. I whined for her to wake up. She groaned a bit and opened her beautiful eyes. She jumped back at my wolf form but then recognized me as the wolf she saw while riding Crescent. I snuggled up to her and she leaned on me. She started crying, not tears of physical pain but tears of sadness and emotional pain. I whimpered and she looked me deep in the eyes. I saw her eyes glint with recognition but it soon went away. She tried to get up but her knee was badly injured.
I heard the whine of a dog and groaned from the pain before looking face to face with a wolf. I jumped back a bit but saw it was that blue eyed wolf again. He snuggled up to me and I leaned into his fur. I soon started crying again remembering why I was out here in the first place. He whimper at my tears and we looked into each other's eyes. They looked like the same eyes as Ryker, but they couldn't be could they? I attempted getting up but my leg hurt to much. I allowed Blue Eyes to help me. He helped me get back on my horse and I walked home, when I got there I was greeted with a very unpleasant situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! Are you enjoying the book? Send me a comment and let me know. Also don't forget to vote!!