Mountain Stone Pack

We're now living in Ryker's house with the pack. It's amazing here and I never want to quite waking up to Ryker's voice, when he comes in to make sure he's the first person I see. I have my own room and it's awesome! We ride everyday and have a movie/game night with everyone on Thursdays. On Wednesday us girls hang out while the guys hang out doing whatever guys do. "Evie? Are you awake?" I hear Ryker at my door. These are around the same words I hear everyday! "Yes! Come in!" I say happily. The door opens and I see Ryker in his boxers. He knows I wake up at 5:30ish everyday, no one else is up so he doesn't bother to get dressed. Instead he just has some clothes in here, like me in his room. "Good morning Love!" He climbed on top of me and flipped down. "Ugh...Ryker your fat!" I say as he weighs me down making it hard to breath. "Uh! I am not! You know muscle weighs more than fat!" He retorted. "I was just kidding. Geez my big bad Alpha isn't so tough no is he?" I pinched his cute face. "Maybe he's not so tough but he's definitely sexy." He smirked and got closer to my lips looking me directly in the eyes the whole time. "Yes he most definitely is!" I whisper, so close to him my lips brushed his making him shiver. I love the effect I have on him! He then kissed me forcefully but passionately. I pulled back for a breath and he started kissing my neck. He got down to just above my collar bone, making me have to hold back a moan. I felt him smirk against my neck. "Will you mark me?" I breathed out. "Are you sure?" He looked up at me and I nodded. He returned back to my neck and I felt his canines brush against my skin and I breathed in deeply. The tingles I felt were incredible but when he sunk them into my neck I cried out. The pain only lasted a few seconds before it turned into immense pleasure. I arched my back towards him when he licked it to make sure it heals.

I had to go to work today, but Ryker didn't want me going. "Ryker! I have to go to work I've missed two weeks already!" I complained. "But I don't want you to be alone for that long!" He wined. "I won't be alone!" I retorted. "Ugh fine!" "Thank you! Now I'll see you later." I smiled and pecked his cheek, but before I could leave he grabbed my waist. "That's all I get?" He asked suggestively. I gave him a long slow kiss then ended it abruptly and walked out the door swinging my hips on purpose.

I galloped trough the forest and over to Dan's place. "Hey Dan!" I shouted to the middle aged man attempting to pick out a young horse's hoof. "Glad you could finally make it!" He teased me. "Yea sorry bout the break. I've been having some family problems." I said truthfully. "Ok. Well I've kept up on your old colts and you've got a new one coming in today." "Awesome! And thank you!" "No problem Everest. Why don't you get started on Willow and I'll get Athos and we can either work in the ring or go do some cattle work. Whichever you want." "I think heading to the ring would be best." I go out to get Willow, a 2 year old black welsh show pony, she is a smart little mare and I am very proud of her progress. I have only been training her for 30 days so far, not counting the two weeks I was not able to get out here, and she is already at a trot with all her skills. It should only take another 60 days of constant training to have her ready for her girl to have jumping lessons with me. I halter the little mare and bring her in to saddle her up, Dan gives me all the ponies because he can't ride them. Every once in a while I'll get a barrel horse and he gives me those, that's what's coming in today at noon. After saddling Willow I walk out to see Dan getting up on Athos, Athos is a large Hanoverian/Trakehner cross and is an excellent jumper. His problem is his owner wants him to be a good all around horse, as in doing rodeo, ranch work, trails, and eventing. I hop up on my 13.1hh Willi and trot to keep up with Dan on 17hh Athos. I worked circles at a trot with Willi while Dan swung a rope on Athos, after maybe ten minutes we decide to take to the trails.

After riding Willow I hopped on the smaller colt I'm also working with. This colt is a dapple grey Connemara of about 12.3 hands, he is a yearling and is just on ground work right now. I work on his leading today, he should stay behind me and not be leading me. I work with him on this and a few other little things before putting him away to get ready for the barrel horse coming in. I cleaned and bedded down a new stall, filling up the water and feed. I had just finished when I heard a truck pull up, I walk out and a 13 year old girl is unloading a beautiful liver chestnut gelding. He looks to be about 15.1 to 15.2, perfect size for a barrel horse, he is most definitely an appendix quarter horse. We settle him down and in the process I get some info on him. He was started by Dan 8 years go and now she wants to retrain him for barrels. After helping with settling the horses into stalls I head home to a very upset Ryker.