Rodeo!

Today Ryker is taking me to a rodeo! And he is going to try it! He still doesn't know I ride broncs but he'll find out eventually. I just woke up at 5:00am. Ryker won't be up for half an hour, I make breakfast after getting dressed and call Dan.

-Hey Everest!
~Mornin Dan!
-What's got you up so early?
~Rodeo today and I was wondering if I could take some trainees?
-Most definitely! That would be great! I'll have Willow, Athos, and Twister ready by what 6?
~Sounds great! See you then.
-Bye bye Everest

After finishing up morning chores, feeding horses, loading the trailer, all that stuff, I went to wake Ryker. I walk into Ryker's room and see he's still sleeping, as far as I can see he's only shirtless, but with him I never know. I slowly crawl into bed next to him and find he is wearing boxers. I run my nails along his naked back causing him to get goosebumps. "Good morning handsome!" I whisper in his ear. "Good morning Love." He flops over and pulls me into a kiss. We make out a second before he gets up to get dressed, leaving me to retuck my shirt.
"I made breakfast so we can go eat as soon as your dressed!" I shouted to Ryker in his closet. "Sounds good!" He says back. We ate and got the horses loaded, then we drove to Dan's. We sung along with Pandora as it played a 90's country station.
"Hey Dan!" I said as I stepped into the barn. "Hey there! Let's go get the beasts!" "Sounds great!" "So Athos is getting a check up with Rick, his owner, so I have a gift instead!" He said the last part with an evil glint in his eye. "What is this gift?" I ask. "Ry could you take Willow and Twister, the two tied right there to the trailer please?" "Yea anything for my Love!" He kissed my cheek and took the two mares. "This is the gift!" It was a beautiful white stallion. Also did I mention he was huge! Like 17.3hh huge! "Wow!" Was all I could say! "He's a bucker! Wanna ride him in your rodeo today? He'll get you great points, if you can ride him!" "Yes! Yes yes yes! Thank you!" "No problem Chillen!" I grab his halter and and load him in the trailer.
We arrived at the rodeo and I put Zero Gravity aka Zee, the big white stallion, in a pen for bucking horses and sign in. I tack up Crescent and lead Willi and Twister, warming up all three horses at once. After getting all their muscles warmed I tie Willi and Twist up to work Cres' brain, followed by Willi then Twist. After working my riding horses I went over to lunge Zee.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Tri-Counties jr. Rodeo!" The crowd of family members, friends and spectators cheered. "First up we'll have pole bending starting with Everest Stone riding Willow. Followed by Everest on Twister and Everest on Crescent! Wow little lady you got a handful. Fourth will be Jodi Harris on Kimber." I walked Willi into the arena and asked her for a nice canter which turned into a controlled gallop. We weaved through the poles easily, I shift my weight as I pass each pole and apply my now to be inside leg to move her off the pole. When I exit, Ryker is there waiting to hand me Twister. Twist knows what she's doing more so than Willi, who is a jumper. We fly through the course and I finish up this event on Crescent. Crescent and I get the fastest time of a 12.015.
"Next we have a new face to this local rodeo! Ryker Dare riding Eclipse!" He went through the pattern and did quite well for it being his first time! He got a time of 14.263.
"Now we'll have our barrel racers!" Said the announcer. "That's me! I pecked Ry and headed off to ride my first horse, Willow. I cantered the barrels in an English form and make perfect jump style turns. We still got a really good time, 20.413s. Twister was a bit of a handful but I made her listen and she's already feeling better. And finally my angel takes the show with 16.794s, no one can beat that!
...
"That was a 16..." oh crap! I thought to myself. "...998!" Thank goodness! Ryker didn't do barrels but he was going to do roping and I on Crescent. But first was my top event! Not really barrels are my favorite! "Alright folks! Next we have our Bronc riders! Can we have Caleb O'Donnel riding Knightshade!" We were standing behind the shoots watching. He got a pretty high score, gonna be tough to beat! What are you thinking in that head of yours Eve? Ryker linked me. There's something I do that I forgot to mention. I giggled. "What is Zee for? Roping?" "Ummmm...no..." "Next up is Everest Stone riding Zero Gravity!" "No! Your not doing it! I won't let you!" "I have always rode broncs! Ever since I started training! It helps me with handling the young colts!" I ran over and jumped in the shoot before he could get me. I situated quickly mad my Bronc mad as hell and nodded my head! Ryker couldn't get to me in time before Zee leaped into the air in the exact direction I predicted and was ready for. He had put more weight on his left side indicating he would rocket off those to the right. Not many people know but I can communicate with horses. I don't use it much in fear of getting found out but it's there. The buzzer went off and I opened my hand to release the wrap but my hand didn't come free...
Dun dun dun! Muhaaaaaaaa! Cliff hanger!