First Fight

He was quite handsome but his golden eyes had an evil glint. He was staring right at us. He knew we were here and I think he is the leader of this group. "Hello. We are here to do some simple checks on population." I announced when we got close enough. "No! You will leave our territory!" "I'm sorry but we are required to do this. We're only doing population checks." I walk closer but Ryker stops me. "Everest. Be ready to fight. He's gonna pick one." "Ok I can handle it." He squeezed my hand and we walked forward. "I said leave!" The Rouge alpha bellowed. He then shifted and ran for the attack. Ryker shifted as well and make the first move. I ran to the others checking for any rabids. Everyone was just scared so I reassured them with a small speech. "We're here to take out the rabid rouges and bring the good rouges back into packs." After I finished I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed before I realized it was my mate. "Let's get these guys to the pack." Ryker said to me. "Alright... Everyone follow us back to the pack lands!" "Don't Alphas kill rouges?" "I am the alpha of the Mountain Stone Pack and I along with me mate and Luna only kill rabid rouges. You all have been deemed pure and can join a pack. We are only bringing you back to ours as a safe place until you can choose the pack you want from a list we have. There is a house you all can live in together. Kinda like a pack house." I walked over a young girl holding two little kids' hands. "We're here to save you!" At this there were lots of cheers and they started walking with us. We put the sick or injured on our horses and lead them. We got back to the pack house and decided to bring some warriors this time. We went to the next camp and cleared them of rabids and told them we'd be back to bring them to the pack house. We did this all day and then made our camp for the night since we were so far from the pack lands. The warriors would take the rouges to the pack and direct them to some she wolves who would help them settle in their temporary house. Then they would come back to where we were. We disposed of ten rabids today and saved about 200 wolves.
The next morning our warriors joined us for breakfast and we set off again. We did the same thing as yesterday and saved a lot of miserable wolves from the hands of rabids. Today I was in a blood battle with a rabid. It was terrifying but I beat him like it was nothing. He circled me multiple times then pounced. I was ready and moved quickly out of the way. I took this as my chance to jump him and attack him from above. That was a mistake. He flipped us over but me being small and flexible I swerved through his massive legs and bite down on n his tail. Then I geeked him and bit his front legs. I ran around in random places nipping and biting until I had an opening for the jugular. I grabbed his neck and shook, killing him quickly. I immediately ran over to assist Ryker afterwards. I'm no longer sitting on the sidelines. I'm gonna fight!

We have disposed of about 100 rabids and saved over 1500 rouges. We are on our last village of the day but I could tell it was gonna be a tough fight. The amount of golden eyes was terrifying. She wolves and men alike. Sadly in this village there was one child with golden eyes. This was the first child I've seen. I don't know what to do about her. We got everyone in lines telling them the same thing as before. "This is just a population check and a health check. Please give me three lines. Men, she wolves, and children." At first we got no fight when I said that. It all changed when we started separating the rabids and the others started to notice the pattern. All golden eyes formed together and started to fight. We took them out quickly. The only wolf left with golden eyes was the little girl. I protected her for later discussion. One wolf came over to execute her. "No! Back away! She's just a child." I held up my sword.m and he backed away quickly. "Ryker!" I yelled for him to come over to me. "Yes?" "What about her?" "I don't know. Luna said to dispose of all rabids to exterminate the bloodline. If one is left it could continue." "But shes just a kid! She doesn't deserve this. She's innocent. Please give me some time. Let me talk to Luna." "We must follow Luna's order. That's not her order." "Just let me talk to her." "Ok three days. But she will always have eyes on her." "Thank you." "Always for you. I love you." "I love you too." We kissed them I went into a tent to try and talk to Luna.

Everyday I try. I get nothing. It's my third day and if I can't get ahold of her that's it an innocent child dies. Because I didn't try hard enough.
"Luna?
Luna please! Guide me...
Answer me Luna!
God damn it Luna she's just a kid. She can be brought up with hard discipline. I'll do it myself if I have to please!"

"Child calm. Please. You disrupt the energy here. She will live. If you keep her under a tight but loose rein she will become obedient but not rebellious. Always reward good but keep away bad. Make her popular. Introduce her as the Luna's daughter." Luna smiled. "Is she your daughter?" "She is. Take care of her. But do not hesitate to send her on to me." "Yes Luna."

"Ry! Ry! Ryker!" I shouted sprinting out of the tent and right into Ryker. "Yes Love?" "I need to speak with you. In private." We went to an isolated creek and I told him about what the Luna said.