Friends and Family Issues

After sneaking into the house we all went to the screening room to watch some movies. We started with Split and ended with Spirit.

I woke up in a tangle of sleeping bodies. I was completely on top of Ryker and he had his arms wrapped around me. I then realized I had my legs wrapped around his torso. I lied there just enjoying the moment until everyone else started to stir. We got up had breakfast and watched another movie. We all went swimming in the pool for a couple hours before we all had to head home. I always dread going home, but today is the day we go to court.

We arrived at the court house after getting dressed at home. Luckily I had Ryker by my side.

It has been long and grueling, but now it's time for the Judge's final say. "I do not believe that it would be wise to separate the children but since Heather is fourteen years old she has the option to choose who gets custody of her. This is a battle of full custody correct?" "Yes sir it is." My mother's attorney replied. "Alright well Heather who is it?" "My mother! I want to live with mommy!" "Is that your full decision?" "Yes!" "Ok. And Everest? What about you?" "My father! It is my full and honest decision." I say truthfully never wanting to leave my daddy. "Well I see it as this court has been adjourned." We all left the court room and headed home.
When we got home I took Ember out to the barrels and took a run in the pattern.

Hey y'all. I know it was short. A real filler chapter. The rest will be longer I promise.