Chapter 2

Khizar's POV.
I look around where I could only feel silence around me. Taking my diary out of drawer from my study table,I placed it in front of and took my pen out. Leaning back on chair, I took my pen between my lips and I start thinking about my life. My pen start moving on my diary to print my thoughts on it.

After writing for a while I closed my diary and again look around to find myself alone. My eyes go wet as my thoughts roamed around my parents. I couldn't forget the smile of my mother,the love of my Father. Their last words,their last kiss,their last hug everything was making me cry. I wanted to feel that again. Every night this silence killed me. All memories of my childhood returned to me at the past of night to disturb me to make me cry. I couldn't forget the dead faces of my parents. The feel of losing,to be alone I can't forget.

On one side I was full of grief but on other side I was so thankful to my Allah Almighty for blessing me so much. For giebing me a person who filled my heart with her love and peace. My khala. My angel,my mother. My lips stretched into a smile as my Khala's thought came on my mind. Wiping the tiny tear that slipped on my cheek, I placed my diary in drawer and walked back to my bed to sleep.

★★★

"Assalam-o-alikum Khala." I said as I reached in our small hall cum compound.

"Wasalam." Khala replied and I sat next to her on cot.

Today was Sunday and we all had off from our daily work. It was 9 of morning and I was impatiently waiting for breakfast. As it was last Sunday of this month and as usual I was waiting for a special breakfast which I always got to eat on the every last Sunday of month.

"So what's special today?" I asked curious.

"Patience." Khala replied and I nodded.

"Hafsa place this mat here." Khala said and Hafsa who just came took the mat and spread it on ground.

"Haya bring breakfast." Khala said as we all settle down on ground to have our breakfast.

I saw Haya coming with plates in her hands. She placed one by one all things on mat in front of us. And my eyes lighten with happiness as it was my favorite breakfast.

"Halwa puri." I said excitedly as my mouth filled with water.

"Oh thank you Khala." I said happily and hugged my Khala.

"But Khizar why are you saying thank you?" Khala asked and I smiled looking at her.

"Because you made this breakfast. My favorite breakfast." I said looking at the dishes which were full of Halwa puri.

"But Khizar I..." Khala was saying and I looked up at her.

"Leave it Ami. Khizar and Rehan you start eating." Haya interrupted her and I nodded.

Khala served my plate and Rehan's. Hafsa and Haya server their selves. As I took a first bite,my eyes closed down with its delicious taste. I enjoyed my breakfast.

"Allhamdulillah. Thank you khala." I said as I turned to see her.

Khala smiled and I took a glass of water.

"Haya you didn't had your breakfast." Khala said and I looked at Haya and then at her plate.

Her breakfast was placed in front of her untouched and she was lost in something. Her eyes were still,not moving and I don't know where she was looking.

"Haya." Khala called her again.

"Huh! G Ami." She said and looked down immediately.

"Have your breakfast." Khala said and I saw her having her breakfast.