Chapter 7.

Khizar's POV.
"I found the girl." I said excitedly, looking at Harib who was busy in having his burger.

His hand freeze in the air and eyes came to see me. I was smiling and he was waiting for me to tell him.

"Come on now spill it out." He said looking at me.

"Who's she?" He asked again.

"Hafsa." Finally I said and the burger he was eating choked in his throat making him cough.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"Its Hafsa. She's the shadow girl." I said,leaning back on my chair and looked at him.

Burger fell down from his hand and he was looking at me shocked. I smiled on his condition.

"Come out of the shock bro." I said while snapping my fingers in front of him.

"How you know that its Hafsa?" He asked leaning on table with so much serious expression.

"Last night, I heard her talking to her friend about her visit in my room every night and then I saw her wearing the same bangles, I found outside my room. And most of it,I found her ring in my room." I said and he frowned.

"So all these things means that Hafsa is the girl you were looking for?!" He asked and I didn't get him.

"What do you mean? Of course she's the girl. Listen Haya can't be the girl as she's so shy and simple girl but Hafsa is brave enough to enter my room at midnight. You told me to feel,to see and now I'm feeling and looking what is happening in front of me. I can see her care and love for me." I said and saw him sighing while shaking his head here and there.

"You still need to see and feel. Sometimes it doesn't look like what it is." He said and paid for the lunch and walked out leaving me there.

But I was tangled with his words. What he wanted to say.?

"Hey wait." I ran after him who was going to the parking side.

"Harib what happened?" I asked,standing in front of him.

"Nothing. Come we are getting late for academy." He said and I took my bike out and started it.

He sat behind me and start riding my bike toward our academy. I could see his reflection in the back view mirror. He was serious for the first time. We reached our academy and start taking our classes. I was noticing him who's expressions were the hell serious. I didn't know what happened to him. He didn't flirt with any female staff today nor he looked at them. He didn't cracked jokes with his male staff like he always do and today he was too much serious with his students. All this was strange. He was never like this.

On the way back to home,I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't. I stopped my bike in front of his home and he got off and turned to go.

"Harib." I called him and he turned.

"What happened? Why are you behaving strange?" I asked and he come closer to me.

Stopping in front of me,he keep looking at me for sometime.

"You think I'm wrong in thinking that,that mysterious shadow girl is Hafsa?" I asked looking at him.

"Listen Harib I really don't know what is happening around me,with me but now I'm tired of all this game. And after hearing Hafsa last night,I can't consider it a lie. I never knew that someone love me too but now if she's having that much in her heart for me then I don't want to reject it. I don't want to run away from it." I said defeated.

"You love her?" Harib asked and I looked up at him.

"Love..? I..I..don't know!." I said,really didn't know what was happening in me.