Chapter 14

Khizar's POV.

"She can't." Khala said as I asked her to let Hafsa go to her friend at this time.

"Buy in going with her. It's he test." I said defending her and khala looked at me.

"Not more than two hours." Said khala and I nodded with a smile.

"Done and thank you." Kissing her hand i said and turned to see Hafsa who was waiting to know.

I gave a nod and she smiled while running yo her room.

"Be careful. The monsoon rains are going yo start. And see the air going on." Khala said hurriedly and I smiled.

Her this care was my life. Her love and care all i had.

"I'll take care." I said and walked to my room to take bike keys.

Taking my jacket out i wore it and went to the table to take my bike keys.

"Hm..Ginger tea." I startled on the voice and turned where Haya was standing with that cup of tea in he hand.

"Now?" I said looking at her.

"Hm...Ami send this for you as you're going out." She said while looking down.

"Thank you. Place it here." I said tmpoinyinh toward table.

"And!?" As i was about to turn her voice stopped me.

"Take the muffler to cover your neck and nose. Ami said this." She said hurriedly and I smiled on my khala's love.

"I'll take care of that." I said and she walked out of the room.

"When you'll be back?" As i turned to take my muffler out from wardrobe i heard her again.

"Huh!" Turning to her i said and saw her fingers tangled with each other.

"A..ami was asking to tell her when you'll be back?" She said and I nodded.

"In half an hour." I said and she gave a nod while going out.

"Love you khala." With a smile, i covered my neck with muffler and walked out of the room.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Stopping my bike in front of Sonia's home,i turned my head a littleto see her who was seated behind me. Getting off she stood in front of her and I saw her face in the nimbus of her black Shawl.

"Call me when you get free." I said looking at her and she gave s nod on my words.

"Allah Hafiz." I said and turned my bike.

"Don't take too much time." I said and rode the bike back to home.

Third person's POV.

After 5 minutes both came out and looked at the empty road. Taking a sigh of relieve she turned to Sonia who was now grinning like an idiot. Wriggling her eyebrows she made Hafsa smile and both turned on the car'svoice. A BMW stopped just in front of them. They blinked their eyes as the headlights were making difficult to see properly.

The door opened and Hafsa eyes lowered down for a second as she saw hum coming toward her. Her heart jumped with happiness. In three piece back suit she was moving toward her beautifully.

"You ready?" Waseemasked stopping in front if her and she looked up at him.

Giving a nod she didn't use her tongue and again looked down.

"Not yet." Saying he turned while he looked at him with confusion.

"Get in." He ordered while going to his car.