Chapter 17.

Third person's POV.
"No." All eyes went back at the entrance of the foor where that man was standing.

"Bhai." Standing up, Waseem said looking at the man who walked in while Hafsa looked at waseem eho was looking tensed.

"This marriage can't be done." That man said looking at all and then his eyes went to see Khizar who was trying to recognize him.

"Saaim." Khizar uttered as he looked at Saaim but he looked away and looked at Waseem.

"I didn't know that you'll do this without informing us all." Saaim angered looking at waseem who lowered his head.

"Sorry bhai. I was going to inform you." He said looking down but all family members were trying to understand that what was happening and who was this man asking all this.

"When? When you were going to inform me? After the wedding?" Shouted Saaim and took a step ahead in anger.

"Waseem who's this man? And why he's asking so much questions? Hey mister who are you and why..." Hafsa said coming forward and looked at Saaim with anger.

"Shut up." That shout of Saaim roared in the small compound and Hafsa took a step back in fear while Harib looked down tried to hide his smile as everything was going per his plan.

"Who's the girl you're going to marry? Is it she? Who doesn't have manners to talk. I'm going to tell your mother about all this." Said Saaim and Hafsa got scared as she didn't want to break this rekation with waseem because it will lead her to nothing but to some broken dreams.

"Bhai listen. I'm sorry on behalf of her. She doesn't know you that's why she behaved like that. Please listen to me." Holding Saaim's hand, said waseem to convince him.

"What's happening here?' Suriya begum appeared and looked at both of them and then at her family members.

"Aunty this is my cousin brother. Saaim. We are so sorry for all this. And bhai this is Hafsa I love. Please I want to marry her at any cost. Please understand." Said waseem and before he could say something, khizar came forward.

"You're Saaim Javed right?" Asked khizar looking at him who gave a nod.

"Remember me?" Asked khizar, looking at his old friend.

"Khizar?! Oh my God its you." Acted Saaim of being shocked, hugged khizar and waseem and Harib looked away to hide his smile on Saaim's overacting.

"So good to see you after long time. How are you?" Asked saaim as he moved back.

"I'm good. How are you?" Asked khizar with a smile as he was happy to meet him.

"Im fine." Answered by Saaim, khizar nodded.

"Please sit." As khizar said, he took seat while hafsa was still shock that how he knows
Saaim.

Everyone took their seats and once again the silence filled the room. Hafsa was tensed on her placed and waseem was silent. Harib was happy as everything was going on as he thought.

"Saaim." Called khizar and everyone looked up.

Khizar's POV.

"Saaim." I called him and took a deep breath before what i was going to say.

"Hafsa is my cousin and she loves waseem. Both loves each other. So please do as they want." I said as I kept looking at Saaim.

"Only for you friend. I didn't know who was the girl, this stupid is going to marty but now I'm relieved that
she's your cousin. I have no problem with this marriage." Said saaim which spread a huge smile on Hafsa's face.