Chapter 15

Khizar's POV.
Stepping in the house, I looked at Khala who was seated in the compound and was busy in cutting vegetables. With a smile, i went to her and sat in front of  her.

"What's this?" Khala asked looking at the thing, I placed in her lap.

"My Passport. I'm going to London khala." I said as I got my visa and tickets today and I was so happy.

"Really? You got your ticket?" Khala asked looking at me with a smile.

Giving a nod,I placed the ticket in her lap and she cleaned her hand before taking passport and ticket in her hand.

"I'm so happy son. I'm very happy. Finally my don is going to be a doctor." Khala said and I saw her eyes going wet.

"It's your prayers.  Thank you." Kissing her hands with love,I said and side hugged her while my heart was thanking my Almighty for blessing me.

"When is your flight then?" She asked and I moved back.

"After three days. On Monday." I said and nodding, she looked again at the ticket and passport.

"I'm so happy for you. Finally you're going to achieve your dream. May Allah bless you." Khala said and kissed my forehead and I smiled on her love for me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

"Haya went to school and Rehan to his school while Hafsa collage." Khala replied and I nodded.

"The house seems so empty." I said looking at the empty hpuse.

"We'll feel the same when you'll go." Khala said and I smiled with a nod.

"I'll miss you too my khala.  I said hugging her with a smile.

"See the clouds." I said getting up and went to open the window.

"Clouds?" On khala's question,I turned to her

"It's going to rain today." I said looking up at the sky which filled up with dark clouds changing the day in night.

"Oh the monsoons." Khala said and I gave a nod.

"Yes. How will they come home in this rain?" I asked looking at the clouds who were ready to shower down on the earth.

"I'm thinking the same." Khala said and I closed the window as the wind start blowing and rain start pouring.

"Beta you don't go there. Come inside." Khala said looking at me as she knew I was allergic with rain

"I'm coming." I said and walked toward her.

"Ah finally I've made it." We looked at the entrance and saw Rehan and Hafsa entering the house together.

"You both home?" Khala asked and they reached us while drying their clothes.

"Due to the weather, we get off from school." Rehan said grinning and I could see how happy he was from skipping the school.

"I missed my classes too." Said Hafsa and walked to room and I sat next to khala.

"As you're home now. Go and bring ice cream for me and my khala." I said looking at Rehan who rolled his eyes at us and me and khala laughed.

"Just joking. Go and change." I said looking at him who smiled and went to his room.

"I'm going in kitchen. You rest for now." Khala said and I nodded and lay back on the cot and closed my eyes.

I could hear the rain falling voice and in minutes, it creased more with strong wind. I got up and walked out to see the weather's condition. 

"Bhai what are you doing here?" I turned to see Rehan who came to me and stood next to me.