Chapter 21.

6 months later.

Third person's POV.
"So how's life going?" Asked Saaim looking at waseem who was looking worried.

"I thought my love and attention would change her heart. And she'll get her lesson by all this but she can't change. Her greed can't end Sir." Said waseem and looked up at Saaim who was listening him carefully.

"In fact I thought with the news of becoming mother, she might change but no. People of Hafsa category can't change. They just want their own benefits." He said and saaim looked at Harib who was listening him.

"Just relax. It was your own decision. You wanted to teach her a lesson and now she's living there in that house since last 6 months. Yet she didn't change. I know she won't but maybe after baby's birth she might be change." Said Harib and waseem ran fingers in his hair.

"She won't sir. She was just going to abort our child yesterday. Its Allah blessing that i reached there and stopped her from doing so.  But it really scared me. I don't want my baby to die before birth." Said waseem and now it was making Harib and Saaim tense too.

They nevet thought that Hafsa would do that. Harib's mind start working again as he didn't want that baby to suffer because of his mother.

"Okay listen." Harib started and both of them looked at him and as he completed a smile was there on waseem's lips.

"Thank you sir. That will definitely work." Saying, he stood up and walked out of the cabin.

"Not bad Mr Harib. Good going. By the way when you're getting married." Asked Saaim looking at Harib who laughed and took a seat in frony of him.

"Poor me. No girl take interest in me." Harib stated  which made Saaim laughed.

"Don't worry. I'll find a suitable girl for you." Saying Saaim got up from his seat and looked out from the glass wall where his staff was working but his eyes were fixed on that one who was busy in typing on something on the Pc in front of her.

"You don't have to do that. My mom is searching a girl for me. She's more impatient for daughter in law." Saying harib got up.

"I'll be going now. Allah Hafiz." Saying Harib walked out while Saaim's eyes never moved from.that girl who was so busy in her work that she was not noticing anything around her not even those two eyes which were just fixed on her.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Waseem was looking at her who was coming from the washroom.after vomiting and was cleaning her face with towel looking so pale these days.

"Hafsa." Calling her he moved closer to her and took seat next to her on the bed.

"Don't talk to me. This happens only because of you.  You've betrayed me and now this new problem. What was my fault that i wanted a good life. I had some dreams. I wanted to live a luxurious life and that's all but you've made my life hell. For the last six months, I'm living in this hell and your this child is making me sick." Saying Hafsa start crying and Waseem sighed.

"I'm sorry.  Sorry if i hurt you but what i did was only to teach you a lesson. But i think you still don't  learn anything.  And about our child it was my love for you. I wanted to live a beautiful life with you. I'm sorry for every hurt." Waseem said and walked to her who was still crying.

"I'm sorry. I won't hurt you any more. Get ready. We've to go from here." Saying waseem got up and walked out of the room while hafsa smiled wickedly looking at the door where he just disappeared.

"You don't know waseem what I'm going to do with you." Saying she smiled and planned something and looked at her belly hatefully.

Taking the mobile she start texting someone with a happy smile on her lips.