Chapter 4

Khizar's POV.
Waking up from my sleep,the first thing came in my mind was the girl. The girl who was roaming in my mind all these days. Last two days I tried a lot to find the girl who came that nights in my room but I was not succeed. After that night,I waited again for her to come but two days passed but she didn't show up again. I was feeling so restless as it was now do important for me to find her. She didn't know but she was getting on my nerves.

I got up from my bed and went to freshen up. Changing into black shirt with camel colour jeans,I took my mobile and wallet and made my way out of room. Khala didn't came yet. She was still in her sister's. And I was missing her so much. Special tea from her hand and the taste of her breakfast. Her smile,her love and care,I was missing all.

"Breakfast." I asked as I reached in kitchen.

Haya was seated on ground in front if stove and was cooking. She turned and nodded.

"Its ready." She replied and I went toward her.

Taking seat in front of her on the nat placed there on ground,I waited for my breakfast. Thinking something my eyes moved to her arms to find any sign of bangles but her arms were clear. There was nothing in them. But a small bandage was covering front side of her arm close to the thumb line.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked looking at her hand.

"N...nothing. Just got a scratch." She replied while placing the tea in front of me.

"How?" I asked while taking the sip of tea.

"Don't know. It hurt then I got to know that I got some scratch." She replied while placing omelette and paratha in front of me.

"Thank you."  I said and start having my breakfast.

My all struggle to find that girl was failing. Somewhere I was thinking that it maybe be Haya but then I was stopping myself from thinking like that. I finished my breakfast but didn't move from there. I just keep thinking about the ways to find that girl. After a while I looked up and saw Haya lost in looking at me.

"You okay?" I asked and her eyes immediately lowered down and so did mine.

"Sorry. Any...anything else?" She asked and I shook my head as no.

"Thank you." I replied and walked out.

Today I didn't concentrate on my breakfast and on its taste because my concentration was on someone else.

"Khizar." I heard someone and turned.

"I'm ready." Hafsa said while standing in front of me.

"For what?" I asked looking at her who was ganging bag on her shoulder.

"You are going to drop me." She said and walked toward bike.

"What?" I asked going to her.

"Drop me please." She said and I shook my head.

"Rehan hurry up." I called for Rehan and took my bike out.

"He's gone." Hafsa said and I saw Haya coming ready for her school.

"Going!" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'll be back at 4." I told her and she nodded.

She left and I took my bike out. Hafsa was not leaving me alone. And I was getting irritated. As I locked home and start the bike,Hafsa sat behind me and I just let out a frustrated sigh and drove the bike. I drove as fast as I could. I covered the distance of 15 minutes in just 6 minutes and stopped the bike in front her collage.