Chapter 19.

Third person's POV.
"Rehan what are you doing here? Go and check khizar if he's ready or not?" Said Suraiya begum and went inside the kitchen to see the preparations.

All girls were decorating the house while Suraiya begum was smiling passing here and there with happiness. As she stepped out of the room still holding her head with her hand as it was still paining a little. Blinking her eyes, she looked around at her small house which was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers. Their fragrance brought a smile to her lips and she took steps ahead to know what was happening. 

"Ami what's happening?" She asked looking around and then her eyes caught the few girls working who were her friends, her only few friends.

"What are they doing here?" Haya asked still trying to understand that what was happening in her house.

"Nothing. Today khizar is going na we all are trying to make these few hours memorable for all of us." Said Suriya begum with a smile and kissed her forehead who was standing like a dumb.

"He's going?" She asked to herself with a sound of sadness which filled her inside.

"Yes and ho make his favourite tea. Othetwise I'll tell him its not me but you who makes his favourite tea." Suriya begum warned her with a loving smile while she startled on her mother's words.

"What happened to ami?" She mumbled while going to the kitchen.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Good morning my love." Kissing her who was still sleeping waseem said and she opened her eyes to see him.

"Let me sleep please." Covering herself with blanket she turned to other side but was caged in his arms again as he pulled her back to him.

"Can't.  As we have a flight in next two hours. So my lady hurry up." On his words Hafsa's sleep flew away and her eyes widely open.

"Oh i forgot. Hurry up then." Getting up she was lookibg so excited and ran to get ready while waseem leaned back and rested his head on the headboard.

He was deeply in thoughts. Thoughts which were not giving him peace but anger was boiling inside him. The drama of being lovibg husband was irritating him hut he knew he had to do this all. He had to show Hafsa the paradise she dreamt before he took her to the hell which she choose.

"Hurry up Waseem what are you waiting for." She said as she came out from the dressing room.

"Coming love." Faking a smile full of love he went to get ready.

Haya's POV.
"Is tea ready?" My heart beat increased as i heard him.

That voice! I was crazy for. It could make my heart to beat thousand times in just a second.  That was really strange.  But it really did. Controlling my heart i took a deep breath before turning to see him.

As i looked at him, i realized what mistake i had done.  Now how difficult it was to take my eyes off of him who was taking my heart away again with his those deep black eyes which were fixed on me waiting for my reply but i was not able to speak.

"Haya!" I felt myself shivering as he took my name and my heart beat crossed all the records of beating. 

Closing my eyes i gulp the saliva and just gave a nod as an answer.

"Is tea ready?" He asked again and this time i looked up again confused that why he asked again.

"I'm...I'm bringing." I managed to say who gave a nod and walked out while i realised the breath i was holding.