Chapter 16

Khizar's POV.

"I don't want to marry him because I don't love him." I looked at her shocked as what I heard was true or lie.

"Hafsa what are you saying?" It was khala who asked but I was still shocked understanding that what I heard was dream or reality.

"I'm telling the truth. I don't love him. I don't love khizar." Hafsa said once again and i felt my life going dark.

"Are you mad? For him you almost took your life and now you're saying that you don't love him." It was again khala who said but I was looking at her in disbelieve.

Wasn't she my shadow girl who had an ocean of love for me?

I was looking at her with question in my eyes. I wanted answer. She was the one who wanted to marry me who loved me and now she was falsing her every word she used to say to me.

"Oh come on Ami. I did that not for khizar but for the one I love." She said looking away from me but I still didn't get what she had to say.

Love?

She loves someone else?

I was confused, shocked on her words. I was unable to understand

"Hafsa what are you saying? You said you love khizar and for that you cut your wrist and now you're turning from your words. Why are you doing this? You both are engaged and it happened with your will. isn't?" Harib asked and I gave a nod as I was completely agree with him and somewhere, I was thinkibg that it might be a joke, she was making around.

"I never said I love khizar." I looked ar her shocked on her lie.

She wss the one who confessed her love to me, cry in front of me and now was saying something else.

"And yes I cut my wrist but not for khizar but for waseem. He's the one I loved. He was going far from me that's why I did this. But you all thought that I did this for khizar. And about the engagement, I did it with my will because I wanted to make Waseem jealous." Hafsa narrated all and we all were looking at her shocked.

What was this? Truth? Or again a lie? I was speechless on her list of lie. I was shocked that how a girl can end with up such lies. From start to now, she was saying just lie.

"Look ami please don't be stress out okay. Here." Taking out the ring from her finger, she placed it on the ground and looked at me.

"I'm sorry khizar but now i can't take this burden anymore." She said looking at me.

Slapped...

Third person's POV.

"I'm sorry khizar but now I can't take this burden anymore." She said looking at khizar with such cruelty when Suriaya Begum couldn't take all this any longer and she slapped Hafsa which shocked everyone.

Harib smiled as he succeeded in breaking the engagement and throwing Hafsa out of khizar's life.

"Hafsa I feel ashamed because of you. How you're talking about any other boy in front of us all. Don't you have shame. You did this drama for someone else. I'm not going to forgive you for breaking my khizar's heart. " Suraiya begum said with anger.

"Ami I love only waseem. Whatever you say but I will only marry him. He's my life." Saying, Hafsa start crying while suraiya begum tried to slap her afain but Haya stopped her mother.

"Ami don't. It won't solve the problem." Haya said holding suraiya begum's hand.

"Hafsa think one more time. You can't just let go of one relation just like that." Haya said and trird to convince Hafsa but holding her arm Harib pulled her back on her seat.