Part 1

Indian Medical College IMC a renowned medical college in India.

Everyone who wished to become a doctor there dreams to study in this particular college but passing its entry test wasn't the cup of tea for everyone.For those who got admissions there were considered to be lucky and intelligent.

Khushi Gupta was one of those lucky students who got admission in this best college and that too on scholarship due to her excellent grades in its entry test.Being from a middle class family this was the proudest moment for her and her family.

She has proven herself worthy of this admission by continuously getting high grades in each term exams of her college.She was the brightest student in her college.Every professor always praised her for her study skills.

As in a person she was very shy and reserved.She never felt comfortable talking to a guy..a stranger to be precise and all the male students in her class knew that very well.She has only one friend to whom she talks somehow comfortably.

Payal Sinha

She was her best friend since the first year and she understood her well while all other considered her boring and dumb.

They secretly called her 'bhenji'(nerd) and 'kitabi keera'(bookworm)

But that reserved nature of hers was not an obstacle in her studies as whenever she was given the task of any presentation infront of her class, she would confidently do it and even answer the queries of students on a particular topic no matter whether its from a male or female.

Just like that she passed 3 years of her MBBS course.

Being the topper in the college.

Now its been one month since her next session has started i.e. 4th year and being in these thoughts she entered her college but something seemed really wrong as soon as she stepped foot in the corridor.

Everyone were eyeing her suspiciously and guys were giving her weird looks looking at her from top to bottom and this made her really uncomfortable.

Gushing whispers started and all of them were looking at something in their mobile phones.She started walking fast towards her class as she was really scared now.

But before that a hand dragged her inside to an empty lecture hall as soon as she neared it.

Scared she was about to scream when Payal hushed her saying its her.

"Payal what's wrong with you? Its almost the time of the lecture and you know I can't miss it.Why you and all here are behaving weirdly?" Khushi asked frustrated.

"Shh Khushi I know what's wrong with all of them! It will be good if you don't attend the lecture today as you wont be able to handle it" She said concerned.

"What! Are you crazy? I never bunked any class ever.I am going. You want to do the same then you are most welcome." She said and was about to leave when Payal stopped her and thrust her cell phone in her hands.

"See this Khushi!" She ordered.

Khushi's eyes almost popped out of its sockets seeing the pictures in some friends book page.

Tears welled up in her eyes when she read the tag of the photos.

The topper of IMC Khushi Gupta in a passionate make out session with one of her classmate Vikram Mehra.

There were few pics of her hugging him from side, one of him resting his head on her shoulder and other was of Vikram encircling her waist.

Reading the comments below gave her shudders at the sarcastic remarks and gibes of her classmates.