Epilogue 1

Contains mature content so read it at your own risk.

___

He entered the room and the sweet serene scent of roses hit his nostrils building anticipation in him which arose as he saw the candles lit around every corner of the room creating a romantic atmosphere.In midst she was sitting in the center of his-Correction their bed with a veil covering her face.His eyes darted to her hands around her knees which she was twisting and untwisting with visible tremors in them.

She was scared and he knew why.

His lips quirked up to form a devilish smirk.

This would be fun!

To unnerve her some more when she already was a bundle of nerves

If she was thinking that he don't know what was going on in her mind in all the rituals then she has another thing coming.

She was making plans to win him over.

How?

He didn't know

But he sure will find out tonight!

He won't deny though

It amused him to no extent

Made him excited of what she would do to get to him but at the same time it made him ache for her.

He has forgiven her in his heart but to let her know that he sure will take his own sweet time because he has to make her realize that she always has to confide in him and he would get mad the same way if she tried to hide anything from him.Ever again.

He knew she has got her lessons but he won't say it out loud.

Not yet at least

"Seriously Khushi. Ghoongat?(Veil?)" He kept his voice low throaty which he knew would unnerve her and he knew he was succeeding as he saw her peeking from the veil with a nervous stance.

"Uh actually Arnav .. Payal said it is the tradition.You will have to remove it and give me some g-gift." she dropped the veil again cursing herself for blurting it out.

Devi maiyya can't you keep my mouth shut huh?

His smirk widened hearing her reprimand herself loud enough for him to hear.

"By the way Khushi for getting a gift you don't have to go through this.You could've simply asked me."

He started walking to the bed and Khushi started hyperventilating as her heart started drumming in her chest.

He saw it all with amusement.

"Nahi.Nahi toh.H-Humein koi gift wift nahi chahiye.Hum toh bas ye..ye...(N-No.No. I d-don't want any gift. I- was just t-t-)" She gulped as she saw his hand extending towards her veil after he sat in front of her more like half laid down turned to her peeking through the veil making her senses go haywire.

Swallowing she gathered the courage to speak bunching the silk material in her palm to hide it from him.

"Hum toh bas...ye...rasam..nibhane k...liye...(I-was j-just t-trying to f-fulfill the t-tradition.)" She managed to say and rasped when he dropped the veil and her face came to his view.

He has seen her in the mandap and no doubt she took his breath away but right now adorned with the vermilion and the black beaded chain of his name she was looking more stunning and gorgeous that he felt like forgetting everything and claim her there and then and in midst the passionate union make her realize too many things.