Part 5

"ASR, there is a bad news." Aman whispered in his ear as Arnav was making arrangements for Khushi's discharge.

"What?"

"See this.." Aman showed him the video getting viral on friendsbook.

Another boyfriend of Khushi Gupta kissing her. Great player she is. First Vikram and now ASR, the fashion king of India and many international brands! Great picker she is.From a classmate to a multimillionaire in such a short span.Such a high jump isn't it? ;)

"ASR, media is making a huge scandal out of it. In IMC Khushi Mam's reputation is getting spoiled by these pictures and videos. As you haven't announced your engagement yet officially they all are pointing towards her that she..."

Arnav looked sharply at him. Aman looked down.

"They thought what Aman?" He ground his teeth.

"Leave it ASR. I will handle it all. I will make sure that they stay in their limits."

"Aman just answer my question!" He ordered.

"What did they think?"

He nodded and opened his mouth nervously.

"That Khushi Mam slept with you for money." Aman mumbled scared.

"Fuck!" He punched his fist on the wall.

"Did you get to know who is behind all this now that Vikram is excluded with proofs?"

"We are closer ASR. Actually.."

"Hack this account already and find out the person behind it as soon as possible dammit.If you can't then simply type your resignation letter." Saying this he was about to rush towards Khushi's room when he heard some students of IMC laughing and talking while passing by.

"Khushi Gupta, The bhenji. How much innocent she looked from outside.But from inside she is a bitch. ASR ko pata liya usne.. Wah!(She trapped ASR? Great!)" Lavanya said and Sim and Pam laughed along with Yuvraj and some other students.

Barely hanging on the edge of his temper he changed his route and came around to stand before them startling them.

Their laughter got caught in their throats seeing ASR before them.

"Repeat that!" He said calmly.

"You were saying something about Khushi.What was it?" He tilted his head in a questioning gesture.

Warning in his eyes was palpable daring them to say it all again.

"N-Nothing. We were just talking b-by the way.Nothing about Khushi." Lavanya stammered and then gasped as Arnav held her wrist in a vice like grip and dragged her along with him.Her friends followed frightened.

Lavanya's heartbeat raised as she realized he was taking her to their lecture hall where right now whole class was present for medicine lecture which their group has bunked.