Part 2

Everyone were worried in college whether professors or students especially Khushi's classmates even Lavanya and her friends.

Lavanya didn't like Khushi but it didn't mean that she wanted her dead.

The most shocking condition was of Vikram.His condition worried everyone as he was continuously seated outside her ICU room since the time she was shifted there.If anyone had a doubt before, it was confirmed now that he has feelings for Khushi more than he could express.

"If anything happened to her then I won't be able to forgive myself Mom." He cried out when he found his mother sitting besides him.

Garima and Shashi were seated on the chairs across Vikram and listening his words, they fumed and pounced on him accusing him of being the reason of the state their daughter was in right now.

It took a while to calm the situation down when senior faculty and staff intervened.

Vikram's mother took her protesting son out from ICU corridor and forced him to go back to college and atleast attend the classes so that his mind could divert for sometimes.He was reluctant but later agreed and he went to his lecture hall.

As the IMCH the hospital was adjacent to the IMC, each and every progress of Khushi was filled in as all were anxious to know about her health.

Most of them were feeling guilty of behaving irrationally before her which led her to take this step where she found the only solution to free herself of the miseries and accusations by killing herself once and for all.

Whereas a few were still edgy and didn't know what was right and what was wrong and some thought it as one of her another act to gain sympathy...

All the heads of the doctors faculty were handling her case but her condition was deteriorating.

While there was a chaos in the IMC and IMCH, only one person was happy...infact very much happy of achieving which he wanted since long time...

Khushi to be in pain...

"What the hell Aman? What is it? Why isn't my car here? What the fuck is the problem dammit?"He shouted losing his patience.

He has just landed in India after the call he received in the morning from Aman.

His cell phone rang and a huge smile broke out on his lips.

Quickly changing into his Armani suit he dashed out of the bathroom, water dripping from his hairs.

Drying his hairs with towel from one hand, he took hold of the phone from the other.

Seeing the caller ID, his face fell as it wasn't her number.

Instead, his PA from India Aman was calling.

Disappointed he took the call wondering why didn't she call?

Yesterday she didn't do either.