Part 8

Dedicated to @Kiddo_Star and 
@Uzma_Farheen

--

"It was you who wanted to prepone the wedding and now you are saying you would call it off?" She exclaimed hurt.

"Do you have any d--"

She cut him.

"No. Don't speak. Don't speak at all Arnav. Don't. Because you are only going to spout venom because you are hurt. Too hurt. I get it. I do. I know I have screwed up and I am ready to pay. Just tell me what I have to do to make it up to you? What do I have to do to get my Annar back?"

"Try turning back time and telling me everything the very first day that doctor tried to lure you in.If not, try turning back time to that morning when you took the poison.If you can't. Try turning the clock to put back all the broken pieces of trust I have in you to make it the way like it was before. Or maybe you shouldn't try anything at all because you fucking can't turn back the time nor can you undo the damage you did to our relationship."

"We would never get past that?" She croaked."Are you going to taunt me at every chance you got?"

"That's the plan."

"For god's sake we are going to marry Annar. How would we go on like this? It is too painful."

"Blame yourself for it." Another arrow was thrown straight at her heart.

"You were never this harsh with me. Please try to think it from my perspective Annar. Please at least once?" She cried out on the verge of spilling the tears.

"Did you try to think it all from my perspective? No. Right. So why should I?"

She couldn't hold it any longer. The tears leaked her eyes.

He got down from the bed and came to stand in front of her.

"These are not going to work this time Khushi." He murmured against her face kissing a drop of tears on her cheek.She sucked in a breath.

"Try something else." He stepped back and folded his hands against his chest.

"Please lie down Arnav." She sniffled."Your wound is still raw."

"You are right. It is."

She understood the innuendo behind his words clearly.

"We can discuss this later. You need rest right now."

"You are absolutely right Khushi. We do have our whole life to discuss this don't we?"

Her eyes widened.

He wasn't going to forgive her ever.

Will he?

She felt her heart gripped into a fist with even the thought of bearing this side of her Annar for life.

No!

She can't.

She don't have the strength to live without his love..all her life.