Bonus # 2

You guys are the best. Such a tremendous response on the bonus chapter in just a few hours. Wow!

Here is the final Part ;)

I hope you like it as much :)

___________________________

A week after Khushi's resignation Arnav asked HP to get his suitcase ready for he has to go on his business trip tonight totally ignoring Khushi who was also in the kitchen.

It brimmed tears of hurt in her eyes because never had it ever happened in the last five years that he go for his trips and anyone else pack his things except for her. HP knowing it all was also confused but didn't say anything and nodded obediently.

Khushi followed Arnav to the room wiping her face in utter sadness.

Now that Advik got what he wanted, that is, Khushi around him all the time except for when he was in school, he turned back to normal much to Khushi's relief. But the one person who changed drastically after all this was Arnav. After Advik, it was Arnav's turn to give his wife and son the silent treatment hurting them both and eventually himself.

Advik often tried to talk to him but Arnav dismissed him off harshly leaving the boy in tears making Khushi both angry and helpless because even when she tried to talk to Arnav he would say such cutting words that not bursting into sobs at the end of it all would become impossible for her.

"Don't do this to us, Annar." She ran to him upon reaching their room and hugged him from behind clutching him for her dear life.

"Forgive us if we hurt you but try to understand. I did everything for our family's peace."

"Great, you are in peace now. Aren't you?" He said sarcastically removing her arms from around him slashing her deep.

"I will pack your things," She sniffled moving forward to stand in between him and the cupboard.

"No, thanks, Mrs. Raizada." He chewed each word especially the last one.

"Don't call me that. I am Khush. Your Khush." She cried out cupping his cheeks.

"I don't have time for this," He shrugged her off rudely before shouting for HP who came running to which Khushi ran to the poolside and burst into tears hiding behind the wall.

Arnav's bleary eyes followed her till she disappeared from his sight before he punched his fist on the wall in vengeance cursing harshly making HP flinch who was packing his luggage.

At the time of departure putting a stone on his heart he was about to leave without sparing both Khushi and Advik a glance whilst they stood in the middle of the living room looking at him with tears in their eyes but their torn voices didn't let him do so and made him turn with his face contorted in pain.

Taking two long strides he reached them and pulled them both in a bear hug. Holding Khushi on his right he cupped the side of Advik's face whilst the child rested his head on his father's stomach, that much height he could reach of his Dad.

With a rasp he pulled back putting a stone on his heart while they looked at him with such innocent looks that he almost melted. Almost. Pressing lingering kisses on their foreheads and cheeks he turned abruptly with his tightened jaws and stiff posture and walked away leaving his family in tears as they knew he was going being upset with them.

"When would you be back?" Khushi asked from behind.

"I don't know." He replied coldly without turning to her and then he was gone. Khushi forgot her tears when she heard Advik sobbing.