Part 7

Khushi was marveling in his close proximity as he held her close possessively as well as protectively.

Ever since he has declared that he won't talk to her and love her the same way like before he has acted upon his words truly making her ache for his love and attention.

Now only because they have audience he was holding her close as she knew he won't let their differences show to the world.

As she felt his muscles twitch seeing Dr. Agham Sharma entering through the door she knew in that moment that this was another reason for him to keep her close.He wanted to show him who belongs to whom.

She didn't know why he has gathered the whole college here and why her parents and all teachers were invited too but she knew it was something related to those pics pasted on fb.

She just hoped he don't take any rash steps for she knew how much her reputation and respect meant to him.

She now knew most certainly

The realization which costed her..

Her Annar's trust and love

Another wave of guilt washed through her for hiding it from him and for hurting him to the point that he was punishing himself and in return her.

"Now as everyone are here , I should start." He said into the mike and gave a loving look to her which made her heart skip a beat and eyes tear up as she knew it was all to show the whole college as he was still not ready to forgive her.

He continued pulling her back from her thoughts.

"First of all as all of you have heard by now that what Khushi Gupta is to me.If any of you still has any doubts then let me clear it out. Khushi Gupta is MY fiance and we're going to marry by the end of this month." His eyes fell on Agham who clenched his fists with a fake smile at the cheers from the students.

His anger rose at this man.

Bloody bastard!

"Now i want to talk about the crap which was going on about my Khushi since the last two weeks.I wouldn't have done it if it was up to me because I give a damn to what everyone thinks or says but the disgusting talks are making my fiance upset.That much upset that she tried to end her life.Gossips aren't important to me.She is."

Emotions hit her hard at his heartwarming words.

"If clearing her name would make her insecurities go then so be it. I am all game for it.I am not here for any speech about her innocence and certainly I won't explain anything rather i'll show you all."

Khushi looked at him confused while he nodded at Aman who dimmed the lights and gave an affirmative nod back to Arnav who then led Khushi to the two empty VIP chairs besides the stage where only HODs and high authorities of the IMC were sitting.

Everyone saw with bated breath and many gasps were heard as the first video finished on the projector.

It was the CCTV recording of the day when Khushi helped Vikram who was falling off the stairs and it clearly shew Khushi was just assisting him to walk as he has sprained his ankle.

Moreover the video was zoomed at a point which showed a man taking pics of Khushi and Vikram from different angles.

That cleared off everything that the pics on fb were showing all the wrong things and it was clearly the ploy to defame Khushi.

As the next video played the shock was much more because no one expected it.

No one means no one.Neither any student nor any professors and certainly not the authorities either.