Bonus # 1

As promised I am here with the Bonus Chapter of your favorite story :)

Happy Reading!

5 years later

"Mumma!!"

4 years old Advik Singh Raizada shouted standing in the middle of the living room surrounded by his father Arnav Singh Raizada , Aashna and Hari Parakash and rest of the servants.

"Advik baba.." HP tried to reason.

"No. I want Mumma right now. Mumma!" He bellowed again.

Next Aashna tried and even the whole lot of servants but he listened to none.

At last Arnav stepped in crouching down to his level knowing that his son was angry on him. That was why he wanted his mother to complain about his father.

"You do know Advik that your Mumma just went for work few minutes ago then what's the point in calling her when she isn't home?" He knew why but still asked.

"Because Mumma understands. You don't."

"That is not called understanding. That's spoiling you. It is the result of her leniency that you have skipped school today making excuses about a non-existent stomach ache."

Aashna shook her head and so did HP and the other servants.

There goes ASR's try to pacify his son!

Only Khushi Mam could handle him now

Both him ASR and her son Advik!

Advik face fell some more. Big fat tears formed in his hazel eyes. He ran his little fingers in his hairs just like his father did when he is frustrated.

Arnav's features softened seeing him like that.

"Don't touch me dad. You don't love me. You always scold me."

Advik protested flailing his arms and legs as Arnav carried him up in his arms and walked upstairs. But the little 4 years old wasn't any match to his father's well built figure of 35 years old was he?

Arnav couldn't help but smile.

Like mother like son!

Khush protested like this only when she would be pissed and he would try to pacify her and when she won't listen he had only one option to make her. Just like right now he had only one way to make his son listen by carrying him up to his room and make him understand.