Chapter Two

Edited: 4/16/17

Keira West

"I'm bored." Lizzy states absentmindedly. She twirls a strand of her chocolate brown hair with her finger.  Her face reveals an expression of boredom and she looks as if she desperately needs to be entertained.

"Go bang one of those guys then. We're here for two weeks, might as well have some fun." Hailey suggests seriously. I cringe at the thought.  How can someone say that so normally?  And how can they say that in front of 7 guys?

"You can have fun without being sexual." Summer says.  She's one of the few non-sluts here. I appreciate her input on the situation and clearly so do some of the other guys here.  I send her a smile of gratefulness and she returns it happily.

"Why did I even agree to this? School's over anyway."  Cameron says, averting his eyes away from everyone.  He only came on the trip to impress his teachers and it ended up backfiring on him. I've never really known Cameron that well, but I know that he loved impressing teachers. 

I stare at his expression, which is regretful.  I internally smirk at him.  He should've gone on this trip if he really wanted to go, not to impress his teachers.  But, of course, school's over now and those teachers that he wanted to impress aren't his teachers anymore.

"Why don't we all Netflix and chill?" Carter asks, wrapping his arm around me.  I shake his arm off of me quickly. Carter has been known around the school as the player.  I haven't really minded, because he never tried anything on me. 

"Jeez, okay." Carter replies. I don't respond to him but try to ignore him instead.  I've heard the rumors about him and I know that if you just ignore him, he'll just stop bothering you once and for all.

"Leave her alone." Alex barks. Carter does as he's told, thankfully.  I don't know Alex that much either.  I know that he's Ashton twin and he's kind of mysterious.  Alex is like me; he keeps to himself. 

"Thank you." I mouth to him and he nods in acknowledgement. Alex didn't really have to do that and sticking up for me like that was a good move on his part.

"Let's play truth or dare. If you forfeit your question or dare, you take a shot." Ashton suggests. Ashton has always been more of a daredevil type of person.  I wasn't surprised when he suggested a kind of game like this.  But, being bored out of my mind, I guess I can play this type of game tonight.

I don't think this is what the school had in mind when they sent us here. It was for us to learn to make good choices, not bad choices. That was the whole point of the trip anyway.  To send us off on our own.  Actually, none of the teachers wanted to chaperone us.  That's how they got the whole idea of this trip.

I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life, but, as I mentioned before, I'm bored as hell. I'll just make sure to answer everything and do my dares.  It may suck and be completely embarrassing, but it's better than getting drunk.

Colton brings an empty beer bottle and places it in the center of our circle.  I'm sitting in between Ashton and Carter, which wasn't exactly my choice.  If I could choose, I would sit next to Summer, even though I'm not that good of friends with her.

Colton spins the bottle and it lands on Emily first.  Emily takes her finger and pulls a strand of hair behind her back nervously.  Then, she releases a confident smile.