Monroe Marley

I slammed the door to my locker shut as I flipped my hair out my face then straightened out my clothes as I took in a deep breath then made my way down the hall I had so much shit on my brain I wasn't even in the mood for school nor these bullshit ass teachers. I've been in Chicago for literally two years now and I still have jitters each year and I still haven't figured out why. I sighed as I continued down the hall towards my first class when I felt somebody smack me on the ass I instantly stopped dead in my tracks then turned around to see Kam'ron standing there with this goofy ass smirk on his face I rolled my eyes then took in a deep breath as he opened his mouth then said,

"What's good big booty?" He asked with that same goofy ass smirk planted on his face.

"Nikka, nothing you know we don't rock like that so why the fuck you even touching me and shit" I asked sizing him up with a smug look on my face.

"We could be rocking like that if you quit being such a bitch and shit mami" he says rubbing his hands together as he stared me down.

"Naw, I'm cool off that I don't want to be involved with you nor any of your thots so I'll pass" I say shrugging my shoulders then turning around then making my way down the hall again.

As I was walking I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket I pulled it out then saw that it was one of my good friends I made here in Chicago Imari I smiled as I looked at her text message

Bitch there is a party going down tonight at eight you going?
BossBitchIri

Yeah, I might slide through where is it going to be at?
SlayQueenBrazy

It's going to be in the 79th and Essex area I'll shoot you the address
BossBitchIri

Alright cool now to decide on what to wear
SlayQueenBrazy

While in the midst on waiting for my best friend to hit me back I felt another smack to my ass causing me to huff as I turned around to see Kam'ron standing there laughing as I ended up pushing his ass causing him to stumble a little bit as I sized him up then said,

"Nikka, if you don't quit fucking touching me I know something nikka" I say sizing him the fuck up getting irritated by the minute.

"Oh whatever bitch you ain't gone do shit" he says with a slight smirk on his face.

"Nikka you wanna try me cause you are really testing my patience right now" I say sucking my teeth as I grilled his ass.

"Yeah...Yeah... Yeah whatever bitch fuck you with your stuck up ass" he says smacking his lips then rolling his eyes.

"Nikka, I got your damn stuck up with your light bright ass you make me sick on the real I can't stand your ass" I say shaking my head.

"I can't stand your bitch ass either so we even take your bitch ass back to Detroit bougie ass" he says rolling his eyes.

"Fuck you if I could I would get the fuck so far from this place but I can't" I say grilling him.

"Shit I'll help you get the fuck up out of here we don't need you" he says smirking.

"Yeah, just like Chicago can do better without you why don't you move the fuck away or something with your goofy ass" I say folding my arms across my chest.

"Cause this is my city I'm not going any muthafuckin where but you can peace out bitch" he says throwing the deuce sign at me.

"What the fuck ever fuck you with your hoe ass go fuck one of your many hoes and leave me the fuck alone bitch" I say turning around and storming off down the hall towards my class.

"How about you get you some dick bitch and relax with your bitch ass" he says causing me to shake my head as I continued down the hall with hella shit running through my head in hopes that the day went by faster so I can go the fuck home take me a shower and get ready for this fucking party tonight.