Kam'ron Sanders

Three Weeks Later

School was over and I was excited about this being our last year of high school because I seriously needed the break.

I made my way over towards my locker put in the code then grabbed what I needed then zipped my bag back up as I slammed my locker shut to be face to face with Natalie instantly causing me to roll my eyes.

"The fuck do you want Natalie?" I instantly asked annoyed with her presence.

"You already know what I want so why ask?" She asked me with folded arms sizing me up.

"And like I've told your ass before I am not interested so please keep it pushing and move on" I say to her as I wish like hell she would just simply leave me the fuck alone.

"I heard what you said, but I don't believe it you've always played hard to get and I'm tired of it" she said to me instantly causing me to laugh.

"Look Natalie I'm trying my best to be nice to you, but you are really testing my patience on the real" I say to her as I leaned up against my locker sizing her ass the fuck up.

"Papi, just give me a chance please and I'll leave you alone" she said to me as she ran her hands up and down my chest.

I sized her up then politely removed her hands from my chest as I took in a deep breath then ran my hands over my face then shook my head.

I was about to get ready to tell her a thing or two on my mind that I've been holding in but I was graced with the presence of my woman instantly causing me to smirk as Natalie sighed.

"Hey, baby I see your stalker is at it again" Roe said to me causing me to laugh as I kissed her lips.

"Yeah, I was just telling her to gone on about her business but she still insists in some sort of way that I have some sort of feelings for her" I say to her as she pecked my lips in return.

"Oh yeah, so she wants me to beat that ass again huh?" Roe said as she sized Natalie up.

"I was trying to keep you from doing that, but maybe I may need you to gone ahead and do so; so she will leave me the fuck alone" I say simply as Roe nodded her head then handed me her book bag for me to hold.

I took it as I leaned up against the locker as Roe pulled her hair up into a bun then removed her earrings as Natalie looked from me to Roe as she stepped back shaking her head with fear evident in her eyes.

"Look, I don't want no trouble in sorry" she said all of a sudden scared and not wanting to fight.

"Naw, you wanna keep fucking with my dude or whatever so bitch what's good with then hands?" Roe asked yet once again as she stepped to Natalie who was still trying to back up.

"Look, I don't want no beef I'll just leave him alone altogether I swear just don't attack me." She said with her hands up in defense.

"Uh huh let Kam tell me that you're still fucking with him bitch I got something for you" Roe said to her as she simply nodded her head then took off causing me and Roe to laugh as she shook her head.

"That bitch ain't want these problems again I see" Roe said as she grabbed her book bag.

"Nope, she took her scary ass on somewhere I see" I say to her as I pulled her close to me.

"So, babe do you got basketball practice today?" She asked me as I shook my head no.

"Naw, not today do you have cheer leading practice today?" I asked her as she shook her head no.

"Naw, not today but I have it tomorrow" she said to me causing me to nod my head.

"Okay, bet that so since we don't have nothing to do this evening you wanna go grab a bite to eat before we head home?" I asked her as we made our way down the hallway.

"Yeah, let's eat at Whataburger" she said to me causing me to nod my head then smile.

"Alright, sounds like a plan to me mami" I say to her as we made our way out to the parking lot as I hit the alarm on my car then opened the door for her then helped her in putting her bag in the back.

Anyways, after I did that I got in crunk the car up closed the door behind me then threw my bag into the back as well then told Roe to find something on the radio to listen to.

Once she found something I pulled out of the lot then made my way towards Whataburger as we ordered our food then ate while we were there then made our way back towards the house where we took our showers then got started on our homework.

After we were done with that we decided to play on the game for a little while making a minor bet on whomever won had to cook for a week.

"So, if I win babe what do you want me to cook?" I asked Roe as I lit my blunt then put it up to my lips.

"Um, nothing major just some Orange Chicken and Rice since I haven't had it in a while" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Okay, bet that I gotchu so for me I want you to cook some Lasagna I haven't had none in a while" I say to her causing her to nod her head.

"Alright, I gotchu" she says to me as we went back to playing our game and guess what I won meaning she was gone have to throw down in the kitchen for a week.

Anyways, once we finished up with the game we chilled for a little bit then finally laid down to get some sleep leaving me nothing on my brain.