Monroe Marley

Three Weeks Later

I parked my car at my house then grabbed my food as I killed the engine then grabbed my bags from the back then got out as I sat my things on the hood of my car then grabbed my drink then grabbed my keys as then closed the door behind me as I hit the alarm then grabbed my things then made my way up the steps to my apartment.

It was Christmas break and I had bought a few things for Kam'ron and i wanted to go inside and wrap his gifts up once I took my shower so I could eat then call him so I could check on him and see how he was doing.

Anyways, I made my way up towards my apartment then unlocked my door when I heard someone calling out to me. I looked around but didn't see no one at first so I simply brushed it off until I heard them calling me again. I sighed then shook my head as seconds later I saw that guy from the party causing my heart to skip a beat as he had a smirk on his face. I had the slightest clue as to how he knew my name let alone how he knew where I stayed I ran inside my apartment then slammed the door shut then locked it behind me as I sat all my stuff down on the counter then pulled my phone out as I then heard him banging on the door calling out my name.

I called the police first then let them know what was going on as they told me to stay on the line, I took this time to also shoot Kam a text to let him know what's good and he told me he was on his way. I honestly didn't want him to come over here and do nothing stupid, but I knew how Kam was.

I shook my head then stayed on the line with the dispatcher as she told me to remain calm and someone was on the way. I told her okay then continued to stay on the line with her as the banging on my door got louder causing my heart to continue to skip a beat as he began to say my name with more bass in it and a whole lot more animosity in his voice.

I began to have flashbacks pop in my head as the tears soon rolled down my face as the lady tried to get me to remain calm as the banging soon turned into him trying to break my door down.

I got up from the couch then ran into my room then grabbed the gun that my Uncle had bought for me when I first moved here then loaded it up then said a quick prayer as I made my way back into the living room as I took my seat back down on the couch as the dispatcher told me that the police were on their way up.

I took in a big sigh of relief as moments later I heard the police yelling and telling him to get down onto the ground as I soon got a text from Kam letting me know he was almost at my place. I text him back then let him know that the police came here and then told him okay as the dispatcher told me that the police would want to talk to me after they restrain him causing me to say okay as I hung up the phone with her as seconds later I heard a knock at my door I got up then walked over towards the door to see Kam standing I smiled as he pulled me closer to him as he said,

"You good mami?" He asked me looking down at me.

"Yeah, I'm good thanks" I say to him as he pecked my lips then as he picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck as seconds later there was a knock as I looked at the police as he smiled at me.

"Hello, I'm just here to let you know that we got him, and I wanted to come and check on you and see if you were okay" he asked me causing me to smile.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you so much" I say to him causing him to smile once again.

"No problem also I'm here to see if you would like to place a restraining order on him as well" he asked me causing me to nod my head.

"Yes, actually I would" I said to him causing him to nod his head as he asked could he come in I told him yes as Kam walked me over towards the couch then sat me down as I sat down then filled out the paperwork then talked to the cop as he stood up then told me that if I needed anything else don't hesitate to call for help I told him okay as he shook my hand then left out.

As seconds later Kam looked at me then said,

"I'm staying a couple nights over here alright" he said to me causing me to nod my head.

"Okay, that's fine" I say to him as he pecked my lips as I got up then grabbed my bags then grabbed my gun then made my way into my room where I hid his gifts then sat down on the bed as he came in the room with me as he sat his bag down on the chair as I sat down said grace then started eating as me and Kam made small talk as he ate his food as well.

Once I was done eating he got up then grabbed our trash as I stood to my feet then found me something to comfortable to put on then made my way into the bathroom where I took me a shower then got dressed then made my way back into the room to see Kam all comfortable causing me to shake my head.

"So how was your day today papi?" I asked him causing him to look over at me.

"It was good actually I did a little shopping today and got you a few things" he said to me causing me to smile as I got in the bed.

"That's what's up I got you a few things as well" I said causing him to smile.

"That's bet mami I appreciate it" he said pulling me closer to him as I shook my head then pecked his lips as he smiled.

"So, before all this bullshit happened with a fuck boy how was your day mami?" He asked me causing me to smile.

"It was good until I saw him" I simply state as I shook my head.

"I wonder how the fuck that nikka found out where the hell you stayed at" he said not asking anyone in particular.

"I have the slightest clue, but the craziest part of it all he knows my name" I say causing him to shake my head.

"What the fuck" he said.

"Yeah, same thing I said he knows my first and my last when all he knew was my first when he introduced himself to me at the party I told him my name was Monroe, but I didn't tell him my last name so that's actually kind of creepy how he knows my last name and now knows where I stay at" I say shaking my head as he shook his head as well.

"Well, you might have to find you somewhere else to stay or you can come stay with me for the time being until you find somewhere else for you to stay cause I don't feel comfortable with you staying here now that the psychopath knows where you reside" he says to me causing me to sigh.

"Yeah, meaning I'm going to have to tell my Uncle what's good since he's the one sending me money to pay for everything" I say as I sighed.

"Well, you know I gotchu as well mami" he says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, I know papi and i appreciate it" I say as I kissed him lightly on the lips causing him to smile.

As we continued to sit laugh and talk until sleep took over and the both of us went to sleep without a care in a world as I had hella shit flooding my brain.