Monroe Marley

The Next Day

I woke up the next day then rubbed my eyes as I yawned then sat up slowly so that I wouldn't wake Kam up. I slowly got out the bed stretched then made my way over towards the closet grabbed me some clothes to slip on then made my way into the bathroom closing the door behind me as I flipped on the light then sat my things down on the counter as I pulled my hair up into a bun. Once I was done with that I walked over towards the shower turned it on set it to the temperature I wanted then removed my clothes then stepped inside grabbed my sponge then applied my favorite scent to it then began to wash my body down as I began to clear my thoughts.

After a while in the shower I got out grabbed my towel dried off hung it back up then grabbed my lotion applied it to my skin then slipped on my undergarments grabbed my toothbrush applied some toothpaste to it ran some water over it then began to brush my teeth. Once I was done with that I rinsed my mouth out then washed my face then grabbed my vintage distressed wash out jeans with the big rips in them slipped them on then grabbed my black cropped top put that on as well as I picked my things up then made my way back into the room once I flipped the light off then threw my things into my bag as I grabbed my black chain Giuseppe Zanotti sandals slipped my feet in them buckled them then closed the closet as I grabbed my keys to get ready to head to the store to buy somethings to cook for breakfast.

Anyways, I made my way out the door locking it behind me as I walked over towards my car hit the alarm opened the door then got in closing the door behind me. I crunk my car up found something to listen to on the radio buckled up my seatbelt then waited a few minutes before I backed out. Once, my car was warmed up I backed out then sped off down the street towards Wal-Mart to pick up a few things for breakfast as I had hella shit floating through my head.

**

I had just finished up breakfast when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to turn around to see Kam with a smirk on his face.

"Where did you go this morning I woke up and you weren't there?" He says with a smirk.

"I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things to cook for breakfast" I say turning back around to fix the plates.

"Oh okay I thought you had low-key snuck away and went back home or something until I saw your clothes were still here" he says nodding his head as he grabbed the glasses from the cabinet then fixed us some orange juice then sat it on the table.

"Naw, I wouldn't ever slip away without letting you know" I say sitting the plates on the table.

"Well, that's a good thing to know at least you'll let me know before you just leave" he says with a smirk.

"Yup" I simply say as we both sat down at the table joined hands said grace then started eating and making small talk.

"So since it's the weekend what do you have planned to do?" I asked him taking a sip of my juice as I looked up at him.

"I don't know yet I guess go shopping and find me something to wear to this block party that's happening tonight" he says shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip of his orange juice as well.

"That's bet I didn't even know anything about a block party let alone would I even feel comfortable enough to go to another party" I say with a sigh as I took a bite of my pancakes.

"Aye if you go you know I gotchu mami so why not go with me?" He says looking at me for an answer.

"I don't know Kam plus it's not your job to be looking out for me being my protector I don't wanna ruin your good time for having to watch me just saying." I say with a sigh as I finished up the last of my pancakes.

"The fuck Roe that's not even how I'mma view that shit nor is that the type of person I am I wouldn't even feel as though you're ruining my fun at all just come with a nikka and have fun with me it's that simple" he says giving me a look as he finished up the last of his food then drunk the last of his juice.

"Well, okay I'll go but I have to buy something nice to wear that's all" I say nodding my head causing him to smile as he stood to his feet then walked over towards where I was then pulled me into a hug causing me to smile as I hugged him back.

Moments later he pulled me up from my seat then said, "Alright, get your shoes on I'm about to go change clothes and then we can be out of here alright"

"Okay, and I need to get my nails done while we're out and about I got some money so I'm good" I say with a nod.

"Naw, keep your money mami I gotchu alright" he says to me as he looked into my eyes.

"Alright, I'm not even about to argue with you and take it there cause I already know my ass is not going to win so whatever" I say shaking my head as he smirked then pulled me closer to him.

"Good, I'm glad you chose wisely little one" he says causing me to laugh as I ran up the stairs with him behind me as I grabbed my shoes out the closet slipped them back on my feet then grabbed my clutch put everything I needed inside as he got dressed then pulled me up from the bed then picked me up as he grabbed his phone and keys causing me to laugh as we made our way out the door as he locked it walked me over towards the car hit the alarm opened the door for me helped me inside then closed the door behind me then walked over towards his side opened the door got in closed the door crunk the car up as he buckled his seatbelt then told me to find something to listen to as he pulled off then sped off towards the freeway towards the mall as I cleared my mind to get my mind off what happened to me at the last party and made plans to have fun and get the fuck out the house.