Monroe Marley

One year later

Me and Kam have been together for a year now and our relationship was going good and I'm actually happy because I never once thought we would even make it this far, but here we are and Kam is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.

I mean don't get me wrong we've gotten into our little altercations or whatever, but we have always worked them out and resolved then before shit got too serious as we both made a promise to solve our issues before we go to bed, and I think that little idea has been working pretty good.

Anyways, I was just getting off work and had decided to stop by Choppers to grab us a bite to eat before I went home, so I text Kam to let him know what's good and he told me bet and I got our food then made my way home.

Me and Kam just simply decided to stay together in the end and not even look for me to find a place to stay plus after I told my Uncle what was good he wasn't feeling me staying on my own anymore, so he just sends me money every month to help me out and he even comes to visit me and I enjoy when he is here because my Uncle was like my other dad just not as strict.

Anyways, I finally made it home then parked the car as I killed the engine then grabbed my keys then pulled my phone out then called up Kam to let him know to come down here and help me with the food he told me bet then we hung up and I got out the car then grabbed our stuff then sat it on the hood of the car then closed the door then hit the alarm as I waited on Kam.

As I was waiting on him I heard someone call my name causing me to look around to see who it was and finally laid eyes on Natalie causing me to instantly roll my eyes as I shook my head then ignored her ass.

"Bitch, I know damn well you heard me calling you hoe?" She said to me as she walked closer to me.

"Bitch, I heard you by you're just not important to me so I chose to ignore you the fuck do you want hoe?" I say to her as I sized her up then folded my arms across my chest.

"To get my rematch I've been trying to get it for the longest but you've been ignoring me so I see you and I wanna fight so what's good?" She asked me causing me to chuckle as I shook my head.

"Bitch, you got your ass beat a year ago do you really wanna get that ass beat yet once again hoe?" I asked her as I stepped closer to her causing her to smirk as she looked me up and down.

"That was luck this time I got something for that ass and it's gone hold you real good too cause I don't take shit like that too lightly bitch" she says to me stepping closer to me causing me to laugh.

"So, bitch am I supposed to be scared or something cause hoe I'm not scared of nobody bitch so it's nothing to me" I say to her as I removed my hat then sat it on the roof of my car.

"Well, shit bring it then bitch" she says to me as she stepped back then put her set up.

"Well, shit run it bitch" I say to her as I continued to stand my ground.

"Yo, what the fuck are you doing here Natalie why the fuck are you bothering my lady?" I heard Kam say as he came over to where I was then stood in behind me.

"I want my damn rematch this bitch has been avoiding me and I want my one on one and I'mma get it today" she says to him as he chuckled then shook his head.

"Bitch, you got your ass beat fair and square accept it and keep it pushing my baby just got off work and I'm hungry and about to eat so why don't you just gone on about your business and worry about somebody else" Kam said to her causing me to laugh as she sized the both of us up.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to nikka?" She asked Kam causing him to chuckle.

"Obviously, bitch he's talking to you so keep it pushing and gone about your business hoe" I say to her causing her to ball her fist up as she looked from me to Kam.