Monroe Marley

One Month Later

I sighed soon as I walked through the door of the apartment me and Kam shared together as I made my way into our room then sat my book bag down on the bed then walked over towards the closet then kicked off NY shoes then hung up my jacket then walked over towards the dresser grabbed me some shorts and a sports bra then made my way into the bathroom.

Once inside I sat my things down on the counter then made my way over towards the shower turned it on then set it to the right temperature then pulled my hair into a messy bun as I then removed my clothes then threw them into the dirty clothes hamper as I stepped inside the shower then grabbed my sponge applied my favorite scent then began to wash my body down.

Cheerleading practice was an hassle today, and often times I wish I wasn't one of the head captains because I was slowly getting irritated by the minute with the way these girls acted as though the routines were too hard to get or something.

The moves were as simple as they come, but leave it to them they were either too hard or weren't easy enough to understand and I was honestly getting to the point of cutting some girls and just simply start fresh.

I shook my head then sighed as I took in a deep breath then finished up washing my body down then continued to stand under the water as I just simply let my mind flow as I tried to get school out of my brain.

While I was deep off into what I was doing I felt a pair of arms wrap around me causing me to turn around to see Kam standing there causing me to smile instantly as I planted a kiss on his lips as he kissed me back.

"How was practice?" I asked Kam as he smiled then pulled me closer to him.

"It was good actually how was practice for you?" He asked me causing me to sigh briefly.

"It was okay a little bit stressful but other than that it was straight" I simply state with a shrug as he nodded his head.

"Okay, so what happened at practice today mami?" He asked me as he looked into my eyes.

"These girls are irritating me sometimes I hate being one of the head captains of the team because some of these girls act as though they can't get the routine or it's too complicated or what not and I'm seriously thinking about cutting some of them girls and just starting fresh" I say with yet another sigh as he shook his head.

"I've seen some of those routines that you and Sarah came up with them moves are not that complicated so I don't get why they are acting like that" Kam said as he shook his head.

"Neither do I babe but I'm on the real about to cut some chicks tomorrow at practice cause I can't do this shit on the real" I say shaking my head as he pecked my lips.

"Well, baby do what you gotta do that's how I see it if you gotta cut some hoes then cut them ya'll can't afford for anyone to fuck up ya'll chances of going to regionals or anything" he said to me causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, true" I simply state as he grabbed his rag then applied some soap to it as he began to wash his body down.

Once he was done with that I took his rag then washed his back off for him causing him to smile at me once I was done doing that.

We stayed in the shower a little bit longer until the water turned cold as we both stepped out then grabbed our towels as we dried off, applied our lotion to our skin, then got dressed as we hung out towels up then made our way into the room.

"So, papi what do you have a taste for?" I asked him as he sat down on the bed.

"Nothing, fancy mami you can just put it down of those pizzas in the oven that'll be fine with me" he said causing me to nod my head as I walked over towards him then pecked him lightly on the lips.