Monroe Marley

One Month Later

Me and Kam have been really holding each other down and I can truly say that I'm actually happy for the way things are turning out between me and Kam.

It's sad that we started off on rocky terms, but within time and certain situations helped bring us together, and I just simply couldn't thank him enough for helping me at a time of trouble.

I ran my hands over my face as I pulled my phone out then text Kam to see where we were going to eat at for lunch. While in the midst of shooting him a text I felt someone tap me from behind causing me to turn around to see who it was.

"Yes, what's good?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you dating Kam?" The girl asked me causing me to raise my eyebrow yet once again.

"Why, do you want to know is my question?" I asked her causing her to look at me.

"Cause, I thought you should know that me and Kam have been hanging out together and I was wondering if ya'll were talking or not?" She asked me with a shrug.

"Well, not that it's any of your business considering I don't know you like that, but yes we are together" I simply state causing her to nod her head as she had a smirk planted on her face.

"Oh, okay well ask your man about me my name is Natalie," she says to me causing me to roll my eyes as I shook my head then went back to finish up my text message.

Once, I sent the text off to him I ran my hands over my face yet once again as I shook my head then cleared the thought of Kam even entertaining that hoe.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket then went back to my board work as I tried to get my mind right yet once again. Once I got it together the bell rung causing me to smile as I gathered up my things then stood to my feet.

"Remember what I said ask your man about me" she says to me with a wink causing me to roll my eyes as Imari came over to where I was.

"Who the fuck was that trick?" She asked me causing me to shake my head as I took in a deep breath.

"Some hoe tryna be cute tapping me on my fucking shoulder and shit asking me if Kam and I are together and to ask him about her cause they've been chilling together or some shit" I say to her causing her to shake her head.

"These hoes man I tell you don't even entertain that bitch ignore that hoe obviously, she ain't that damn important real shit" she says to me as we made our way out of class then made our way down the hall towards our lockers as we continued to talk.

"So, whatchu tryna do for lunch today mami?" she asked me causing me to shrug my shoulders as I slammed my locker shut.

"I don't know I text Kam to see what's good, but he hasn't text me back yet" I say to her causing her to nod her head.

"Well, whenever he tells you what's good text me so I'll know" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, I gotchu" I say to her as she smiled as we walked towards our next class as I had hella shit flooding my head.

**

Class was over and it was lunch time and I was super happy cause a bitch was hungry. Anyways, I made my way over towards my locker as I put my books inside then grabbed my book and notebook for my next period class then placed it inside my book bag then zipped it shut then slammed my locker shut then turned only to be face to face with a smirking Natalie instantly causing me to roll my eyes,

"The fuck do you want bitch?" I asked her causing her to step back in complete shock by my gesture.

"Damn, my fault I was just coming to see if you asked your man about me yet?" she says to me with that same ugly smirk returning to her face.

"No, bitch I haven't because truthfully you're not that important and on top of that bitch I haven't talked to him yet so goodbye bitch!" I simply say to her as I rolled my eyes yet once again then made my way down the hall as I made my way over towards Imari.

"Okay, just know I'mma be with your man tonight soon as you go to sleep" she says to me in the distance as I rolled my eyes completely shutting her out not giving a fuck about what the hoe was saying.

"Yo, bestie you want me to handle that bitch cause it ain't shit to me" Imari said to me causing me to shake my head.

"Naw, the bitch ain't even worth it truthfully it's nothing" I simply say to her brushing her off as I saw Kam walking down the hall towards the same direction as me and Imari.

"There go your man now you gone ask him about the hoe?" Imari asked me causing me to shake my head.

"Nope, like I said the bitch ain't important to me that's all I'm saying" I simply say brushing off the issue as Kam came over towards me then wrapped his arms around me as he pecked me lightly on the lips.

"What's good baby sorry I didn't text you back, but my teachers were bugging like a bitch today" he says to me causing me to nod my head.

"So, where you wanna go eat at?" he asked me as he looked down at me then pecked me on the lips again.

"I don't care papi it's nothing to me I just know I'm hungry as shit that's all I'm saying" I simply state to him as I pecked him back on the lips.

"Alright, so how about we hit up CiCi's then?" he asked me causing me to smile as I nodded my head.

"Shit, that's cool" I say to him as he nodded his head.

"So, Kam can I Imari ask you a question?" she says to him as I looked at her then shook my head.

"Yeah, what's good Imari?" he says to her giving her his undivided attention.

"Who is Natalie to you?" she asked him causing me to take in a deep breath as I ran my hands over my face then gave Imari the side eye as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Some chick that's been wanting me for a minute she ain't shit why what's good?" he asked her as he looked from me to her.

"Tell him bestie" she says to me causing me to take in yet another deep breath as I rolled my eyes then looked at Kam.

"The hoe tapped me on the shoulder last period class then said that you and her been kicking it lately or what not then not too long ago she said that you and her were going to chill again together once I went to sleep" I simply state as I shook my head then looked at him.

"The fuck I don't even like that hoe like that! Please tell me you didn't entertain that hoe and thought for one second I would even cheat on you mami?" he says to me as he looked me into my eyes.

"No, which was why I was going to simply brush the shit off and keep it to myself" I simply state to him as he nodded his head.

"Good, cause I wouldn't do anything to hurt you mami" he says to me as he looked me in my eyes.

"I know babe I trust you if I didn't I wouldn't be with your ass" I say to him as he pecked me on the lips then we made our way down the hall as me, Kam, and Imari sparked up a conversation as we made our way towards CiCi's as I had hella shit running through my head.