78

- private texts between Melanie and Lauren -

Crybaby: Lauren

LaurenJ: yes???

Crybaby: we gotta talk about something important...

LaurenJ: what is it????

Crybaby: it's about Camila

LaurenJ: omg is she okay????

Crybaby: yeah she's fine, I think

Crybaby: I don't think she knows

LaurenJ: knows what??????

Crybaby: Keana's in town.

LaurenJ: um who's Keana???

Crybaby: you don't know about Keana??

LaurenJ: uh no? Should I???

Crybaby: she's Camila's first love

LaurenJ: wait what

Crybaby: she's the first girl that Camila fell for

LaurenJ: why are you even telling me this Melanie?

Crybaby: because she just came back to Miami and I don't think Camila knows

Crybaby: Camila hasn't seen her for a year

Crybaby: I have no idea how she'll react.

LaurenJ: what are you trying to tell me Melanie? Does Camila still have feelings for her???

Crybaby: no Lauren, not that I know of. I'm just telling you to be careful okay? Keana's sneaky.

LaurenJ: I'm not scared of her, and I don't even know her.

Crybaby: she broke Camila's heart and that's what led Camila to become a fuck girl.

LaurenJ: she's the reason Camila was so messed up before?

Crybaby: yeah.

Crybaby: I know you don't wanna hear it, but Keana has a hold on Camila, she always has.

Crybaby: you can't leave Camila alone with her, sometimes your first love just, has a hold on you.

LaurenJ: okay..?

LaurenJ: thanks for telling me mells. Where's Camila right now?

Crybaby: the house, Dinah and I are at the store

LaurenJ: alright, I'll text her.

Crybaby: okay.

-

No ones pov

Camila was sitting on her couch watching looney tunes. She was alone since Melanie and Dinah had went to the store, and her parents are in California visiting some relatives. Camila watched the tv intently as she petted meaty who was falling asleep in her lap.

"DING"

The doorbell rang loudly causing meaty to practically run off her lap and run to the door, nugget and peaches barked loudly at the door. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and stood up as she turned off the tv.

"DING"

Whoever rang the doorbell, rang it again, which led the dogs to bark even louder. Camila walked over to the door and opened it, she gasped slightly. "K-Keana?" Camila asked in a shocked, yet quiet tone. "Hey Cam." Keana said smirking.

-

LaurenJ: hey Camz, you okay?

LaurenJ: hello???

LaurenJ: Camzi???

LaurenJ: can I come over???

LaurenJ: Camila???

-

A/n: I'm a slut for dramaaaaaa