165

- Private texts between Normani and Lauren -

NormaniK: Lauren Michelle Jauregui

NormaniK: if you don't answer this phone right now

LaurenJ: what the fuck do you want Normani?

NormaniK: TO TALK TO YOU

NormaniK: ISNT IT OBVIOUS? IVE LITERALLY SPAMMED YOU ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA APP

LaurenJ: why don't you go talk to Camila?

NormaniK: jfc Lauren, can I please explain?

LaurenJ: no.

NormaniK: well I'm gonna do it anyways bitch, so either listen or don't.

LaurenJ: Fine. Explain, but if I don't like it, I'm blocking you

NormaniK: ffs Lauren why are you such a drama queen?

LaurenJ: JUST EXPLAIN SO I CAN BLOCK YOU.

NormaniK: oh girl you're so lucky I love your ass, I swear to god if you were anyone else-

NormaniK: you know what? Let me stop there ☕️

NormaniK: ANYWAY

NormaniK: look Lauren, I know you're pissed about the entire Camila and I thing, but you have no right to be mad.

NormaniK: I mean you do but like you shouldn't be.

NormaniK: it was over a year ago, its in the past. Camila's my best friend and that's all she'll ever be.

LaurenJ: it's not even that mani! It's the fact that you and Camila flirt like there's no tomorrow! At first it bothered me, but I convinced myself that it was harmless, now I have my doubts.

NormaniK: what do you mean?

LaurenJ: it's just now that I know you and Camila were a thing, I just feel like there's still something there.

NormaniK: Lauren, there's nothing there. I'm in love with Dinah, and Camila's in love with you.

NormaniK: we'd never date okay? There's a reason why we never even dated in the first place

LaurenJ: and what's that reason

NormaniK: you and Dinah! Fucking obviously Lauren stop being so fucking oblivious

LaurenJ: so the only reason you and Camila didn't date was because of me and Dinah?

LaurenJ: so if Dinah and I weren't in the picture would guys have dated?

NormaniK: BITCH ARE YOU DUMB? IF YOU AND DINAH WERENT IN THE PICTURE CAMILA AND I WOULDVE NEVER MET

LaurenJ: .....

NormaniK: Lauren I love you to death, you're my best friend. I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally, you know that.

LaurenJ: I know mani... I guess I just, overreacted.

LaurenJ: I just love Camila so much, it's scary to think she might've ended up with someone else

LaurenJ: especially someone as great as you.

NormaniK: Lauren, have you met Camila? She's head over heals for you, even if Camila and I would've gotten together, destiny would've brought her back to you, and me back to Dinah.

NormaniK: I truly believe you're her soulmate

LaurenJ: I know... I guess I'm just upset because you guys never told me.

NormaniK: Lauren, if I would've told you that I had feelings for Camila, would you still have gotten with her?

LaurenJ: I don't know.

NormaniK: you were dealing with enough at the time. coming to terms with your sexuality, realizing you liked Camila. I couldn't add on to that.

NormaniK: I'm so sorry if I hurt you in any way, it was never my intention. I promise.

LaurenJ: I know mani, I'm sorry too. I overreacted, I should've let you explain from the start.

LaurenJ: I guess I should talk to camz huh?

NormaniK: it's alright Laur, and yeah you really should.

LaurenJ: I love you mani, so much.

NormaniK: I love you too Lo💗

-

A/n: should I make Camila salty next chap to add more drama? Or make it all okay again? 👀